No announcement yet.

Tickets for Wladimir vs Pulev will be up by tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for Wladimir vs Pulev will be up by tomorrow

tomorrow, June 25. Fight is in Hamburg, Germany on September 6.

http://www.eventim.de/Tickets.html?a...xtor=EPR-1014-[Premailing_2014]&kuid=2644&doc=artistPages/overview&action=overview&fun=artist&includeOnlybookable=true&language=en

Bide your time. They will give them out for free as they always do.

Which was why I was lucky enough (or unlucky) to witness Klitschko-Thompson II.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

I am going, you are not

Luckily for you though, you will have all night trolling NSB with your garbage.

Comment

wa hahah! you poor guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          I am going, you are not

Luckily for you though, you will have all night trolling NSB with your garbage.
          I'm supporting Wlad in this fight. Pulev is even worse than Wlad in the entertainment department.

Sure you're going, it won't cost you anything to get in.

Comment

I'm supporting Wlad in this fight. Pulev is even worse than Wlad in the entertainment department.

Sure you're going, it won't cost you anything to get in.
            LOL WK loses every fantasy match up to all bums from the past..

But your "supporting" him against Pulev haha

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
              LOL WK loses every fantasy match up to all bums from the past..

But your "supporting" him against Pulev haha
              When you say "every fantasy match-up" - do you mean the Ali fight? Because I'm pretty sure I picked Wlad to knock Bruno out, for example. The last one we've discussed.

According to you, Wlad wins every fantasy match-up, which is just ridiculous.

And why could I not support Wlad because I think he'd lose to Ali? I honestly fail to see you ******ed logic on that one.

Comment

If Ali approached the Pulev camp to ask if he could have a job sparring, they would kindly advise him "F off kid".

That's why it's ridiculous.

Comment

Google Ali and Frazier, go to images, the one where thay are next to each other... Take a REAL close look. Do you really think Pulev or WK would ever sweat anybody who looked like that? I mean I don't like using that sort of logic but really that's all I need. It is from my point of view, physically impossible for either of those 2 to win today.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                    Google Ali and Frazier, go to images, the one where thay are next to each other... Take a REAL close look. Do you really think Pulev or WK would ever sweat anybody who looked like that? I mean I don't like using that sort of logic but really that's all I need. It is from my point of view, physically impossible for either of those 2 to win today.
                    Oh god dude. Let it go ffs you're boring.

Comment

Working...
                    X