• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
    Any pics on this cut?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      So you don't blame the referee or doctor but you're gonna blame the trainer who has an emotional connection with his fighter and is not always in the best position to make objective decisions? Especially a former fighter who can put himself in his fighter's shoes and who wouldn't like to get stopped by his corner. Also Lebedev has one punch KO power, he had the ability to end the fight at any moment so I understand why Tszyu gambled on it.

The doctor and referee are the real culprits IMO because they're not supposed to be biased but they clearly were.
      are you serious? who else if not coach has best options and tips for the fighter?

you being sarastic I hope - Kostya quit himself against Ricky Hatton, not his coach told him to, but he gave up - since he knew he lost it.

Lebedev landed tons of powerful shots on Jones and that guy didn't even shook, so I don't see how you expect him to ko Jones. everything what you said is silly. no offense
      Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 05-18-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        It was a mistake I admit it, but let's not pretend things like that happens only in Russia.

Golota - Mollo, NYC Madison Square Garden

So I guess Mollo and Golota are back room fighters for the Cosa Nostra
        And Pawel Wolak wasn't stopped by the NYC officials against Delvin Rodriguez even though his eye looked about as bad as Lebedev, except it wasn't cut :

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
        are you serious? who else if not coach has best options and tips for the fighter?

you being sarastic I hope - Kostya quit himself against Ricky Hatton, not his coach told him to, but he gave up - since he knew he lost it.

Lebedev landed tons of powerful shots on Jones and that guy didn't even shook, so I don't see how you expect him to ko someone. everything what you said is silly. no offense
        I said "objective" decisions. Coaches aren't objective, they have a close relationship with their fighters and sometimes don't want to be responsible for taking the victory away from them after witnessing them work hard in the gym and knowing how much a win means to them. We've seen countless examples. The officials on the other hand have no excuse, they're supposed to be neutral and protect the fighter's health.

Exactly, Tszyu QUIT, he didn't get stopped by his corner, maybe he thinks a fighter should be allowed to continue until he says no mas.
        Last edited by Light_Speed; 05-18-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I thought Tszyu was Povetkin's Trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            And Pawel Wolak wasn't stopped by the NYC officials against Delvin Rodriguez even though his eye looked about as bad as Lebedev, except it wasn't cut :

Exactly, Tszyu QUIT, he didn't get stopped by his corner, maybe he thinks a fighter should be allowed to continue until he says no mas.
            How can he quit in there, when all of those people cheer for him. on top of that he tries to gain fans by walking in military cloth, when man never even served in Vdv. anyways - after this fight - I believe Denis won't be the same again

Comment

Working...
            X