• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J. J Abrams to direct star wars 7

Blowing up on the interwebs.

Good news imo, he's done a great job with star trek

Kinda unhappy with it myself.

Star Trek: Into Darkness looks like an "Independence Day" style action movie, IMO. The first one was okay, but they're going to place Stars Wars into the hands of a guy who's only directing credits are MI:3, Super8, and Star Trek?

****in hell, man. I realize they can't make it any worse than the prequels, but I'd rather they leave it alone.

Comment

i would luv brad bird to direct at least one starwars film...

or even joss whedon...

Comment

he wants to do a good job coz ill be hunting him down if he dont lol,they will never be like the old ones!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Kinda unhappy with it myself.

Star Trek: Into Darkness looks like an "Independence Day" style action movie, IMO. The first one was okay, but they're going to place Stars Wars into the hands of a guy who's only directing credits are MI:3, Super8, and Star Trek?

****in hell, man. I realize they can't make it any worse than the prequels, but I'd rather they leave it alone.
          ha the prequels were weak. its funny how everyone still glorifies the next three films as if the prequels never came out lol

Comment

This 60-min review of Phantom Menace is wayyyyyy better than the film

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              i would luv brad bird to direct at least one starwars film...

or even joss whedon...
              or Ridley Scott

or even the most obvious of them all, Steve Spielberg

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

This 60-min review of Phantom Menace is wayyyyyy better than the film
                haha, i love mr plinkett

him and the guy who did the people vs george lucas were having a debate, and he said "i'd like to read an autobiography by george lucas, i suspect it would mostly be lies"

Comment

put this phucking franchise to bed.

Comment

Working...
                  X