Clear All

Originally posted by #tag View Post
    Lol, oh boo hoo. bore off ginger.
    Good luck..

Comment

thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Timothy Horton, the e-bully who is a cowardly welfare bum in real life.

You have too much time on your hands, that's why you're always here in the lounge.
        loooooooooooooooooooooool

e-bully?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          loooooooooooooooooooooool

e-bully?
          Lol,

"Ask Reed"

Comment

Right. What you do is follow people posts and than make harrassing, insulting comments.

http://www.bullyonline.org/related/stalking.htm#Profile

99% of us don't have time to follow peoples' posts and one-star all their threads.

This is a good article on cyber-bullies and stalkers:

http://www.awarenesstech.com/Consumer/Articles/

says the guy with thousands of posts on multiple boxing forums.

this is the only place i post and i am quite comfortable and happy with my life.

are you?

Comment

and dude, everybody knows it`s u who one stars the threads. you`re the only one who cares.

Comment

I post about BOXING, you rarely do.

You can't be comfortable and happy if all you do is follow, stalk and insult people.

How do you know I post on "multiple" forums, are you following me around the internet?
                i insult you. and yes it makes me happy. and sure i don`t post about boxing much here. i read plenty....and my life is not solely dedicated to making euro fighters seem better than they are. like you do.

it`s funny that you try to paint me with the `no life` brush yet you`re on esb, that site where MIB posts all the time, here and who knows where else. with THOUSANDS of posts on each.

get da phuck outta here.

if it seems like you are being picked on it is because you start these stupid e-feuds and then you are never clever enough to hold up your end of it.

that is when you start crying about being bullied

Comment

i insult you. and yes it makes me happy. and sure i don`t post about boxing much here. i read plenty....and my life is not solely dedicated to making euro fighters seem better than they are. like you do.

it`s funny that you try to paint me with the `no life` brush yet you`re on esb, that site where MIB posts all the time, here and who knows where else. with THOUSANDS of posts on each.

get da phuck outta here.

if it seems like you are being picked on it is because you start these stupid e-feuds and then you are never clever enough to hold up your end of it.

that is when you start crying about being bullied
                  Timmeh, how did you know that he's in esb and other sites? did he voluntarily gave that info?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    Timmeh, how did you know that he's in esb and other sites? did he voluntarily gave that info?
                    nah, during one of my bannings i was desperately looking for a decent site to post on.

everybody bloody forum that i check had freedom, pushing the same pro-euro agenda. he had thousands of posts on each forum where i came across him (no ****).

Comment

nah, during one of my bannings i was desperately looking for a decent site to post on.

everybody bloody forum that i check had freedom, pushing the same pro-euro agenda. he had thousands of posts on each forum where i came across him (no ****).
                      It was accidental discovery or serendipity eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X