No announcement yet.

A Little Science Lesson For The PAC-Tards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Science Lesson For The PAC-Tards

The average human body has 10 pints of blood. That blood is made up on three factors:

- Red Blood Cells
    - White Blood Cells
    - Plasma ( The viscous liquid responsible for essentially carrying the previous two components)

Obviously, your body needs all of them to function. The red blood cells specifically in the case of an athlete are vitally important in transporting oxygen rich blood to muscles ( for instance Manny Pacquaio's shoulder when he's throwing punches).

Now, when the human body loses blood it naturally regenerates it over a period of time using bone marrow and lymphonic cells.

When you say that Mosley, Mayweather and hypothetically Pacquiao will be fighting at reduced strength because they're taking blood tests - you sound like idiots.

Here's why.

Athletes are cardiovascular specimens. Their hearts, through training, become far more efficient than the average man's. It's called STROKE VOLUME. There's a reason that the average heart rate of a professional athlete is lower than you and me, because their hearts are trained and efficient - more elastic. With a single heartbeat, their hearts can carry oxygen rich blood to more of their body than a normal person. Sorry to break it to you - but the small amount of blood being taken from these fighters is not enough to hemodynamically compromise their athletic ability. End of story.

Mayweather and Mosley are having VIALS of blood removed, and not on consecutive days. Keep in mind that everyday people carry on from blood drives after having an entire PINT removed.

If you actually expect me to believe that Pacquiao, or any other ELITE ATHLETE is going to suffer physically because of the removal of small vials of blood, you're joking.

Originally posted by Felixion View Post
    The average human body has 10 pints of blood. That blood is made up on three factors:

- Red Blood Cells
    - White Blood Cells
    - Plasma ( The viscous liquid responsible for essentially carrying the previous two components)

Obviously, your body needs all of them to function. The red blood cells specifically in the case of an athlete are vitally important in transporting oxygen rich blood to muscles ( for instance Manny Pacquaio's shoulder when he's throwing punches).

Now, when the human body loses blood it naturally regenerates it over a period of time using bone marrow and lymphonic cells.

When you say that Mosley, Mayweather and hypothetically Pacquiao will be fighting at reduced strength because they're taking blood tests - you sound like idiots.

Here's why.

Athletes are cardiovascular specimens. Their hearts, through training, become far more efficient than the average man's. It's called STROKE VOLUME. There's a reason that the average heart rate of a professional athlete is lower than you and me, because their hearts are trained and efficient - more elastic. With a single heartbeat, their hearts can carry oxygen rich blood to more of their body than a normal person. Sorry to break it to you - but the small amount of blood being taken from these fighters is not enough to hemodynamically compromise their athletic ability. End of story.

Mayweather and Mosley are having VIALS of blood removed, and not on consecutive days. Keep in mind that everyday people carry on from blood drives after having an entire PINT removed.

If you actually expect me to believe that Pacquiao, or any other ELITE ATHLETE is going to suffer physically because of the removal of small vials of blood, you're joking.
    Great post. But dude you forgot that every single Pac fan is a M.D., so they will come up with contemporary research they are conducting that will refute everything you have said. Watch out dude.

Comment

was this the first time you learned this and wanna brag about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bogler View Post
        was this the first time you learned this and wanna brag about it?
        This is what we call a defense mechanism. I think you realize that you have nothing to say to him in regards to what he had to say about blood loss, so you attack him as a person. My mother does this all the time.

Comment

Fact is no one would be in danger from giving blood, Unless you have something to hide randomly.

Comment

Exactly. Any athlete on this level would have to suffer from much more significant blood less for it to effect them noticably.

Comment

Anyone who is too scared to take a tiny blood test should be banned from boxing

Why cant he take a teaspoon of blood? Lmao

Comment

pacquiao's issue with blood tests are more mental than biological. it's a big mental issue for him. even though in reality the test won't actually make him physcially weak, if he thinks it does then it will affect him.

Comment

Originally posted by bmoffitt18 View Post
                  This is what we call a defense mechanism. I think you realize that you have nothing to say to him in regards to what he had to say about blood loss, so you attack him as a person. My mother does this all the time.
                  fool, almost everyone has had a blood test in their life and everyone knows that blood taken gets replaced. what's new w/ what he said that isn't known?

Comment

If everyone knows that, then why do you and your dumb little friends go on about how it affects their athleticism?

Did they skip over this part of anatomy in Phillipino public school?

Comment

Working...
                    X