Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF JMM and PBF really wants a PAC fight they wouldnt have fought each other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF JMM and PBF really wants a PAC fight they wouldnt have fought each other.

i believe if pbf didn't sign a fight with jmm,team pac would really be negotiating for a fight with him after the hatton

i just couln't believe he signed a fight with marquez at the day of pac-hatton.
    that was a hell of a three-point buzzer beater shot man!
    whats the main reason for that PBF fans??!

also to marquez, if JMM didn't sign a fight with PBF, theres a huge chance that pac-pbf negotiating wont be successful,and then he's already the next choice!
    he'll have the fight he's been waiting all this time 100%..but im sure he loses.

A rust shaker, he was off for two years, comes back and uses the #2 P4P fighter in the world as a rust shaker in a shut out UD12.

Comment

its not rocket science. outclass JMM who Pac and his team have been avoiding for a 3rd fight to send a clear signal that "YOU ARENT ON MY LEVEL"

Comment

A rust shaker, he was off for two years, comes back and uses the #2 P4P fighter in the world as a rust shaker in a shut out UD12.
        a 36 year old light weight whom he cheated to the scales.

then calls himself the best of all times.****

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          a 36 year old light weight whom he cheated to the scales.

then calls himself the best of all times.****
          D'ya mean that it only took three posts before you revealed your true bias and hidden agenda?

C'mon...you can do better than that.

Comment

Working...
          X