No announcement yet.

Lets not forget that Ji Hoon Kim vs Miguel Vazquez is on tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Kim also has fight changing power, just remember the last 2 fights he was in where he was getting schooled, then landed a hard shot, and went to work finishing the fight.
    I know man, but he's shown it against Tyrone Harris and Ameth Diaz. They're not 2 guys that I would say have good chins or react well to pressure. Vazquez has gone 12 rounds with Saul Alvarez at 147 and Bradley at 140, so I wouldn't say his chin will come into the equation.

Vazquez' biggest problems are his workrate, accuracy, and power. But I figure his movement and counter punching will cut into Kim's workrate, Kim won't be too hard to find, and he's going to hit often enough and not get hit in return that his lack of power won't matter too much.

Comment

I would not be surprised at all if Vasquez beat Kim. Vasquez is an akward, hard to hit fighter, and Kim has never faced someone like him before.

however, Kim seems like the kind of guy that doesnt care if he misses, as long as he can keep punching. the fact that he ignores getting hit most the time suggests that Vasquez is in for a rough night if he cant at least get Kim's attention with his punches.

Vasquez should go to the body more than anyhing.

Comment

WARRRRRRRRRRRRR KIM

Comment

This should be a good fight. Also before that fight we got miguel angel garcia vs cornelius lock. People are sleeping on that fight

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
            I would not be surprised at all if Vasquez beat Kim. Vasquez is an akward, hard to hit fighter, and Kim has never faced someone like him before.

however, Kim seems like the kind of guy that doesnt care if he misses, as long as he can keep punching. the fact that he ignores getting hit most the time suggests that Vasquez is in for a rough night if he cant at least get Kim's attention with his punches.

Vasquez should go to the body more than anyhing.
            Only thing, Vazquez hasnt been active, that could come into play alot.

Comment

Working...
            X