Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megan Fox p4p #1 most overrated girl

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow 787 View Post
      I use to have my company back in the days , use to have a box freezer truck, and sell produce to restaurants. It was the ****. Money was awesome. I use to have 3 mexican restaurants. I can take u to eat the best mexican food in broward. That **** is amazing. And actually , the owners are a Puerto Rican guy , and his wife is Mexican. Crazy mother****ers. Smoke weed like theres no tommorow. And cook the best mexican food I have ever tasted. After eating thta , taco bell is like literally eating dog ****. Seriously , is a small little shop with barely room for ten , but the thing gets packed every day. really ****ing good
      "dog ****" LMFAO

that **** made me crack the hell up

i was just kidding about the taco bell thing btw, i dont actually consider that nor do i compare it to real mexican food

can you name any good mexican restaurants in dade/broward?

Comment

I thought this topic was supposed to be about all-time overrated beezys? Hence why I included Monroe and Parton, because they go back to the days - decades ago - when guys were crazy for them.

I don't think all these people saying Hayden, Miley, etc. are getting the point of what this should be. They're only flashes in the pan who won't leave lasting impressions like others such as Pamela Anderson.

For current overrateds, I reckon this topic is much more apt.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
          "dog ****" LMFAO

that **** made me crack the hell up

i was just kidding about the taco bell thing btw, i dont actually consider that nor do i compare it to real mexican food

can you name any good mexican restaurants in dade/broward?
          Ok , if u eat here u will love it.

Alegria tacos. Seriously. I dont know the exact adress , but if u are really interested I will find my old clients worksheets and find the adress for you. Is the oakland exit. U go east and turn left between the Burger kind and walgreens , and is in front of a gast station. Its really small. But is ****ing awesome. And there another one a few minutes from that one is called , Los comales. Really good mexican food there too. A bit more expensive than ur typical fast food. But so much more worth it. Its real food cooked in front of you and quantity is better

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
            I thought this topic was supposed to be about all-time overrated beezys? Hence why I included Monroe and Parton, because they go back to the days - decades ago - when guys were crazy for them.

I don't think all these people saying Hayden, Miley, etc. are getting the point of what this should be. They're only flashes in the pan who won't leave lasting impressions like others such as Pamela Anderson.

i picture a steak searing when i got to "a flash in the pan"

you boys like steak down under?

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

Your right, I might have worded it wrong. Monroe is an overrated chick, she was about as avg as avg gets.

Comment

i picture a steak searing when i got to "a flash in the pan"
                And when I typed out "lasting impressions", I imagined a cum-stained magazine.

If by down under you mean Australia, I wouldn't know. But in London, I do think steak is highly popular considering the amounts which fly off the shelves in my local supermarkets.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Monroe is an overrated chick, she was about as avg as avg gets.
                I still find it shocking the amount of times I hear young lads saying hot Dolly Parton is. It must be the **** thing, because IMO she's a crusty old hag with a fucking annoying voice.
                Last edited by PittyPat; 06-30-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Is this some kind of disgusting euphemism?

Comment

This is my list of most overrated females. I don't see the beauty in these women, I don't see the attraction. Some of them I find repulsive to be honest with you. Made up Hollywood stars that were elevated to sex symbol status for whatever reason.

#10 - Julia Roberts. I think since she played the role in Pretty Woman, America fell in love with her but as a pure beauty, she's nothing special. Especially with that over sized mouth.

#9 - Anne Hathaway. ***** needs to eat and get a tan.

#8 - Kate Hudson. Your not your mother, she was much cuter and you are like a scoop of plain vanilla ice cream...boring.

#7 - Natalie Portman. It's not sexy to me to look like you are 13 years old for ever, grow some hips and ass then get back at me.

#6 - Emma Watson (Chick from Harry Potter). I hear how so many guy think she's hot, look, stop liking the "little girl" look, grow the fuk up and get with some grown ass women.

#5 - Pamela Anderson. Do I really need to go into detail on this one? Fake ****, fake hair, fake everything. She's like a por.nstar who never actually did por.n.

#4 - Miley Cyrus. Again, check into a local police department and get help for being a Pedo.

#3 - Danica Patrick (race car driver) Just because she drives a car for a living, is a woman and isn't disgusting to look at doesn't make her attractive.

#2 - Brittney Spears. This ***** has to be the queen of white trailer park trash. She might have been cute when she was younger to 14 year old boys but after having 2 kids and being run through by half of Hollywood, she's not cute anymore.

#1 - Cameron Diaz. This one is a mystery to me, she looks like the Joker from Batman. She has no ass, no **** and she looks like a dude.

So I am not busy this morning, sue me.
                    Couldnt agree more!

Comment

This is my list of most overrated females. I don't see the beauty in these women, I don't see the attraction. Some of them I find repulsive to be honest with you. Made up Hollywood stars that were elevated to sex symbol status for whatever reason.

#10 - Julia Roberts. I think since she played the role in Pretty Woman, America fell in love with her but as a pure beauty, she's nothing special. Especially with that over sized mouth.

#9 - Anne Hathaway. ***** needs to eat and get a tan.

#8 - Kate Hudson. Your not your mother, she was much cuter and you are like a scoop of plain vanilla ice cream...boring.

#7 - Natalie Portman. It's not sexy to me to look like you are 13 years old for ever, grow some hips and ass then get back at me.

#6 - Emma Watson (Chick from Harry Potter). I hear how so many guy think she's hot, look, stop liking the "little girl" look, grow the fuk up and get with some grown ass women.

#5 - Pamela Anderson. Do I really need to go into detail on this one? Fake ****, fake hair, fake everything. She's like a por.nstar who never actually did por.n.

#4 - Miley Cyrus. Again, check into a local police department and get help for being a Pedo.

#3 - Danica Patrick (race car driver) Just because she drives a car for a living, is a woman and isn't disgusting to look at doesn't make her attractive.

#2 - Brittney Spears. This ***** has to be the queen of white trailer park trash. She might have been cute when she was younger to 14 year old boys but after having 2 kids and being run through by half of Hollywood, she's not cute anymore.

#1 - Cameron Diaz. This one is a mystery to me, she looks like the Joker from Batman. She has no ass, no **** and she looks like a dude.

So I am not busy this morning, sue me.
                      Green given.

And I'm surprised Fox didn't make this list. Her overratedness has run amok and even grown lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X