Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here Wants Calzaghe To Get KTFO by Roy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do. I'm sick of this euro***. And I can't stand his affiliation with Sly Stallone.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
      I do. I'm sick of this euro***. And I can't stand his affiliation with Sly Stallone.
      I can't stand sly stallone, he is officially melting, someone needs to put his arse in a fridge to keep his **** together.

Comment

seriously this slapper came to US beat grandpa hopkins and he is running his mouth saying pavlik is a nobody why fight him bull****. now he is fighting a grandpa roy jones. i just wish this ***** loses and fights pavlik so that pavlik would send that slapper back to europe with a brain damage and broken jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Stars & A Sun View Post
          seriously this slapper came to US beat grandpa hopkins and he is running his mouth saying pavlik is a nobody why fight him bull****. now he is fighting a grandpa roy jones. i just wish this ***** loses and fights pavlik so that pavlik would send that slapper back to europe with a brain damage and broken jaw.
          It's always painful when an American says the word Europe. To singularise a ridiculous amount of countries and vastly different cultures.

****in colonials man, **** happend?

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
            I can't stand sly stallone, he is officially melting, someone needs to put his arse in a fridge to keep his **** together.
            I know. And watching the Hopkins fight, I had a huge problem with his support for Joe Calzaghe. You can see him jumping up and down in his seat complaining about Hopkins. Sly must forget that he is American, and he was doing business with both of them, not just Joe. (they fought at his planet Hollywood)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
              I know. And watching the Hopkins fight, I had a huge problem with his support for Joe Calzaghe. You can see him jumping up and down in his seat complaining about Hopkins. Sly must forget that he is American, and he was doing business with both of them, not just Joe. (they fought at his planet Hollywood)
              I suppose it's because they are both Italian. Though how Italian Sly is who really knows.

To be fair it was Hopkins, he's like a comic villain, he's a hard guy to root for IMO, nor does he give a **** if you root for him our not.

Comment

I suppose it's because they are both Italian. Though how Italian Sly is who really knows.

To be fair it was Hopkins, he's like a comic villain, he's a hard guy to root for IMO, nor does he give a **** if you root for him our not.
                True. I'm not sure Sly is even Italian...I think he's Anabolic.

Comment

Calzaghe and Sly are about as Italian as George Bush is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmlacksz View Post
                    Calzaghe and Sly are about as Italian as George Bush is.
                    id love to know which alt this guy is..

haye is jamaican..

calzaghe isnt italian etc

umhhhhhh someones just been tooled and signed under a new name

Comment

Working...
                    X