Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for the dog lovers of the lounge. Need advice. I think my dog is dying.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
    When you take her to the vet have them put her down. If you really love the dog don't let her suffer, she had a long life already.
    My mother in law let two of her dogs slowly die, it was sad to watch.
    Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Good to hear your dog is ok
    women seem to hang on their pets too long, my stepmom kept her cat alive while it was suffering for over a year before it finally died. the cat was 20 years old already and had diabetes, he needed a shot in the neck with insulin every day. I would have just got a kitten to replace him instead

Comment

Originally posted by Knee Gas View Post
      Do you guys have pet insurance and what is it?
      When my 11 yr old Pit had promecia(sp) infection of the uterus and had emergency surgery to remove- the vet hospital had this thing called "CareCredit". Luckily me and wife have good credit. I keep it open just in case.

Comment

So sad. My condolences bruh, I love my dog.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
          I have a 13 year old chihuahua who is female. I'm obviously going to take her to the vet tomorrow because I'm worried about her but I want to see if you experienced this before. I took her to the vet last week and they told me she has a bad liver and she needs to lose weight so I've been cutting down on her snacks and we are going to start walking her this week. Anyway, before I could she has been isolating herself from other people. She's been laying in the closet and I'm afraid she might be dying. She just started doing this today. I've heard animals sometimes when they are hurting or dying they isolate themselves from others since they know they can't defend themselves when attacked. Has this happened to you before?
          im mad late but yea unfortunately... my wife's cat died we noticed it was sick when all it did was just constantly lay down and her breathing was wierd.

Comment

Working...
          X