Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever met someone who is racist towards their own race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am racist towards the human race. Does it count?

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
      U mean prejudice. I've met a lot of blk ppl who don't trust blk ppl when it come to doing skilled labor but will pay the white man whatever price he ask, thinking he is better but I explain to ppl u r hiring white professionals and black crackheads trying to compare the apples to oranges
      it's called being smart.
      it's not like being racist towards your own, it's more like you know them and the bs they do sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
        it's called being smart.
        it's not like being racist towards your own, it's more like you know them and the bs they do sometimes.
        Very true. Most of my relatives drinks to excess daily and have no transportation.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422327029

Yep it happens most of all in America, mostly on chat shows

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
            I like Chinese food so I have to.
            Haha, that's what I tell people.
            My stomach won't allow me to be racist.

Comment

Used to go out with an Asian girl, and one night I suggested we eat at my favorite Vietnamese place. She was like "No chance. They'll treat us like ****." I told her they know me and I always get great service, so she humored me and we went.

They wouldnt even seat us! We sat ourselves. They took forever to come take our drink order, were short and rude in talking to use, and we had to go up and ask for the bill too. They made it very clear we were not welcome.

I couldn't believe it. She said because she was a different kind of Asian and didnt know them, they didnt want her eating there. Period.

I cant relate to that ****. If I lived around all Asian people in an asian country and some white people came in, even if they were limeys, I'd be ****ing hyped.

Never went back.

Comment

Me.

I rip on Whites/Latinos equally.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I hate each race equally you're all a bunch of kunts especially the ones who love boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Used to go out with an Asian girl, and one night I suggested we eat at my favorite Vietnamese place. She was like "No chance. They'll treat us like ****." I told her they know me and I always get great service, so she humored me and we went.

They wouldnt even seat us! We sat ourselves. They took forever to come take our drink order, were short and rude in talking to use, and we had to go up and ask for the bill too. They made it very clear we were not welcome.

I couldn't believe it. She said because she was a different kind of Asian and didnt know them, they didnt want her eating there. Period.

I cant relate to that ****. If I lived around all Asian people in an asian country and some white people came in, even if they were limeys, I'd be ****ing hyped.

Never went back.
                    Story doesnt surprise me in the least. Asians can be fcking weird with how they go about some things, and i do not mean that in a racist way, had plenty of asian friends

Comment

There are Romanians that originated from the Dacian region of Romania in Roman times. These are majority of Romanians, generally white. Me & all of my family/ancestors are from this heritage.

There are also Romanians (Tigani, not Gypsies, though Gypsies usually are Tigani) that originated in India but came here for some reason, not sure when/why. They are generally brown, but color isn't the issue. They always steal, lazy, they roll in numbers so even being the minority they come in packs, they live like 20 in one house and hassle people walking by their house.

My mom told me a story of when she was 26 or so & my sister was 7. One of those slimy brown ****s stole my sister's doll while playing with it, my mom came over and took the doll back and yelled at the other girl. The dad came over and backhanded my mom, dropping her.

My last visit to Romanian in 2011, one of those useless ****s caught me on a bike one night and socked me in the face 4 times and tried taking the bike. That was my first in an actual physical confrontation with someone else. Lucky me we were in a street and we blocked a car and he let go so I quickly took off.

I have a legitimate hate for their kind, ****ing scum of the Earth, and if I go back to Romania this summer and I get any **** from a single one of them, I won't give a **** if it's a kid, I'll grab him by head and slam it into the concrete. Even if it's just me & I pass by one or two in the city at night I will pick a fight with them.

They're not actual Romanians as I see it, just ****ing leeches. Not my real kind, but somehow they're still considered Romanians. If this was older times & I had power, I would run a ****ing Holocaust on their kind

Comment

Working...
                      X