Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia vs Peterson at catch weight non unification fight !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MBE View Post
    Haha there's never been a champ as fake as PEDson. He cheated to get the title, used a loophole to keep it after getting KOd, and may very well be doing the same again.
    In fairness I don't believe Peterson was the one who ask for a weight stipulation against Matt's..Just saying..

Comment

• LOL will Peterson ever lose this damn IBF belt?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth. View Post
        Don't think he would need any 'tricks', Maidana isn't some unstoppable monster. He's a low B level fighter and probably isn't as hungry as he was 2-3 fights ago, D.Garcia is still young and hungry and although I think he's overrated and not very good, he has a very good chance of beating Maidana.
        Gift is young and hungry... so thats why he likes Salsa?

Comment

• Just imagine Danny's next opponent if he loses.

Juan Manuel Lopez at a 145 and three quarters of a pound catch weight anyone?

Comment

• Who cares anyway? Matthysse wiped Peterson out easy, Herrera beat Garcia.

Comment

• For all the potential 140 had a few years ago, it's kind of descended into a joke. Garcia really should have rematched Herrera. That's a serious blemish on an otherwise very good run at 140.

Not rematching Herrera, fighting Salka, and now engaging in this 143lb bullshit with Peterson has made his status as champion a bit of a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                For all the potential 140 had a few years ago, it's kind of descended into a joke. Garcia really should have rematched Herrera. That's a serious blemish on an otherwise very good run at 140.

Not rematching Herrera, fighting Salka, and now engaging in this 143lb bullshit with Peterson has made his status as champion a bit of a joke.
                You're just hating because he's stacking a considerable amount of paper. Haymon is GOD.

Comment

• This is really stupid that the belts are not on the line, I hate catch weights. I'm glad that this fight is happening though.

Comment

• That is such garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                      Thurman hasent fought a single top fighter. Maidana has beat good fighters and been competetive against top oposition. Thurman needs to prove himself, he cant be graded on potential.

Khan is a talented fighter with a weak chin and low boxing IQ. He beat Maidana but he went through hell to do it. Bradley might be better then Maidana but he aint levels above him, Maidana is better then provo who gave bradley a great fight.

Porter and Maidana might go either way and Marquez is my favourite fighter but Maidana might beat him if they fight right now ( 2 years ago he would destroy Maidana).

Maidana is a top five welter right now.
                      who has maidana beaten at welterweight? And please dont say adrien broner, hes not a real welterweight. Thats why hes fighting at 140 lbs

Comment

Working...
                      X