Woman calls childhood rapist teacher!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman calls childhood rapist teacher!

The following description is in the accusers own words:
    "I am 28 years old and have been waiting years to get up enough courage to report a teacher for sexually abusing me for years. When I finally got up enough courage to report her, I found out that the statute of limitations was up and she will never have to pay for the things that she did to me.
    I decided to call her and make a video to let the public know what kind of person is around their children. Her name is Andrea Cardosa and works with your children at Alhambra High School in Alhambra, Ca."

The accused in this case has allegedly resigned. Go here for more on this story.
    Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb0_1...eHZZYRD9c24.99

When you have kids, teach them to beat the **** out of anyone who wants to touch their no-no's.

Comment

It's not often it's a female student getting beasted by a female teacher!!

Comment

I just picture some disgusting fat toad-looking dyke on the other end of the phone

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          I just picture some disgusting fat toad-looking dyke on the other end of the phone
          This is why we get along. I thought the same damn thing. Serves that ***** right to lose her damn job.

Comment

Off topic but I got the thinking about counseling, I used to get that a lot, I had issues back then but usually a lady would pick me up and we'd go into a room. I'm wondering about what untold sexual relationship that's produced.

Comment

I couldn't get through all of that. Sexually abusing a child is worse than manslaughter and most murders imo.

Comment

Working...
              X