No announcement yet.

Lucas Browne back in action on the 13th of december

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Browne back in action on the 13th of december

The big man from Australia is fighting Clarence Tillman again.

Any thoughts on this matchup? Personally i think Lucas will stop him this time.

Browne is a big 'unit' and for a brick outhouse he's got a decent engine, is bull-strong and has sharp-ish hands as well.

An interesting fringe contender for sure and I'll think he will stop this guy..but he's come to boxing very late, does not move that well either, and sooner or later someone like Wilder, Fury, Perez or maybe even Price is going to end his attempt to get to the top.

But it should be fun whilst it lasts!

Comment

Originally posted by Bodyshot3 View Post
      Browne is a big 'unit' and for a brick outhouse he's got a decent engine, is bull-strong and has sharp-ish hands as well.

An interesting fringe contender for sure and I'll think he will stop this guy..but he's come to boxing very late, does not move that well either, and sooner or later someone like Wilder, Fury, Perez or maybe even Price is going to end his attempt to get to the top.

But it should be fun whilst it lasts!
      I agree with pretty much all you say except I feel he would knock Price out and could give Wilder and Fury a real run for there money. Perez I feel is different class.

I wish there were more heavyweights like Browne out there.

Comment

Browne is all heart,Price will duck for good reason.Id like to see Browne v Lepai winner faces Chisora.Then we'd have a WBO ranked no.1 and Commonwealth chachampion,Lepai and Browne certainly ask more questions of Del than Pala,Modugno,Gerber and the other unbeaten Swiss dude he had inked to fight.

Browne v Leapai would at least be competitive and no mismatch.I got Browne here,not sure how he fares v Chisira though,but he wouldn't fall over easily.

Comment

Browne is a good and fun addition to the HW ranks. Hopefully he gets matched in an actually competitive and meaningful fight in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X