Collapse
No announcement yet.

High School Student - Giving his teacher a lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had teachers like that, they'll literally throw some papers at you and sit on their ass, so I know exactly where the kid is coming from.

Comment

He's right but the teacher is not fully at fault. The reality is that we live in a country where education is very low on the priority list, teachers don't get paid much money and the curriculum is getting easier and easier.

I mean have any of you taken a look at the F-CAT test? It's a fukin joke and kids are failing it.

We need better teachers but like everything else, money talks and BS walks. We can't pay teachers like we do dishwashers and expect the educational system to be on par with other countries.

If they paid more money, I would seriously consider becoming a teacher.

Comment

Just seen the video

All his hand movements made me laugh.

"If you would just get up and teach them instead of handing them a frickin' packet YO!"

Completely agree with him

Had teachers myself who just sit there and tell you to read from a text book and other teachers who have passion and encourage the students to be more engaged.

And we all know which teachers we learnt best from

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          If they paid more money, I would seriously consider becoming a teacher.
          This would be you.

Comment

We've all had teachers like that in HS, just sit at the desk and read from a text book or from a PowerPoint. But the thing is, that's what college and a job will be like. They don't baby you in college like they do in school, it's up to you to pass. I learned this lesson the hard way my first year

Comment

Working...
            X