No announcement yet.

Joel Diaz: "Top Rank wants Tim to lose"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Neither Bradley or Marquez want to go to China to face Pac.
    I don't think Marquez would do it again in the States anyway
    Neither of them go to China,if Pac fights either one of them it will be right in Vegas..

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      I know I give Bradley a lot of stick but in reality I like him. He is a real throwback fighter.

JMM not accepting VADA testing, for me it is a sign that he is on PED's.

I'm rooting for Bradley.
      But accepting NO testing is a sign for you of no peds , only in here can this stuff be imagined , Marquez is being tested that's more than guys that refuse the testing .

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
        If Bradley wins, he schools the whole Top Rank stable, while still not generating any type of money.

He could fight Manny again, but so could anyone.
        Bradley winning lowers Marquez's big money claims in Pacquiao negotiations, Marquez's probably more likely to take the fight too since he'd be coming off a loss. The Provodnikov v Alvarado winner could fight Bradley or Tim could wait it out to fight the winner of Pac-Marquez 5. If Marquez turns Pac down, or retires, then TR can put on Pacquiao-Bradley II matching two winners.

If Marquez wins, his claims in Pac negotiations strengthen which makes it tougher for TR to put on that fight. Bradley becomes a lesser commodity with his undefeated record gone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Tim could wait it out to fight the winner of Pac-Marquez 5.

If Marquez wins, his claims in Pac negotiations strengthen which makes it tougher for TR to put on that fight. Bradley becomes a lesser commodity with his undefeated record gone.
          Agree with this. So, yeah, I take it back. Bradley winning, would be good for Top Rank.

Comment

I don't know about TR wanting Timmy to lose,I do however believe they wanted this fight to go off without a hitch..

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Bradley winning lowers Marquez's big money claims in Pacquiao negotiations, Marquez's probably more likely to take the fight too since he'd be coming off a loss. The Provodnikov v Alvarado winner could fight Bradley or Tim could wait it out to fight the winner of Pac-Marquez 5. If Marquez turns Pac down, or retires, then TR can put on Pacquiao-Bradley II matching two winners.

Forgot Marquez winning meant they'd have to pump out more money for him for a Pac rematch.

Comment

lol i hope Bradley stops Marquez

Comment

like juan but i hope tim clearly wins and fuks bob over and leaves him

Comment

I think bradley will fight cotto if he were to get past Marquez and is still with top rank.

Comment

Top Rank have given him two paydays which were hugely unwarranted so he should be grateful.

Comment

Working...
                      X