Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Tim Bradley at 140 or 141 Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    rios wins no matter what game plan bradley uses. if he tries to muscle his way and engages on the inside with his slapping punches, rios will tear bradley apart with his hooks and upper cuts. if bradley decides to box on the back foot, rios will eventually pressure him to the ropes and deliver punishment. bradley has no chance but to head butt his way through this fight and hope he lasts the whole 12 rounds
    i can only assume you are trying to hype rios up just in case the rios-pac rumors end up being true, and i can see why obviously, becayse you are a die hard pac fan, which is all fine and dandy, but it does not work in this scenario, because its brandon rios for fucks sake, and he is a cab driver on his best day. bradley wipes the floor with him with the greatest of ease, without really needing to dig deep, no digging at all is necessary, come to think of it...

that fight would be tantamount to Winky-Trinidad. just a full out decimation and humiliation

Comment

Bradley, 8-4 or 9-3 type decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Bradley, 8-4 or 9-3 type decision.
        that could work, I was thinkin more of like a 12-0 type thing, but sure I suppose bradley can take breaks in some rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          that could work, I was thinkin more of like a 12-0 type thing, but sure I suppose bradley can take breaks in some rounds...
          Yeah, I'll say Rios wins 3 rounds at most. I'm thinking Bradley will at some point trade, which he is capable of doing, similar to this,

Round 3, best round of that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            Yeah, I'll say Rios wins 3 rounds at most. I'm thinking Bradley will at some point trade, which he is capable of doing, similar to this,

Round 3, best round of that fight.

rios will be so confused and out of position the entire fight, bradley can do whatever he wants

Comment

It's gonna take more than power/strength to beat Bradley. He uses a jab, has an inside game and has solid endurance/stamina. Rios doesn't use a jab to get inside and has a leaky defense. I hope that this fights happens soon.

Comment

Bradley won't do what everyone else does and sit in a telephone booth with Rios

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Bradley beats that man from corner to corner so badly, Rios might just retire from the sport after the loss.

Manny didn't want to rematch Bradley because he doesn't want to get beaten again.....he whooped up on Abregu who just stomped a mudhole in Dolurme. He whooped up on Peterson and Alexander who are both undefeated since the Bradley loss. He dominates the best of the best, I don't blame Pac for going after another watered down JMM fight.
                  Couldn't disagree more, Rios is way to strong for him and Bradley's got two pillows for fists. How's he supposed to keep Rios off of him all night. Rios by KO. And that comment about Bradley beating Pacquiao, hilarious!

Comment

Bradley picks him apart. no question!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      i can only assume you are trying to hype rios up just in case the rios-pac rumors end up being true, and i can see why obviously, becayse you are a die hard pac fan, which is all fine and dandy, but it does not work in this scenario, because its brandon rios for fucks sake, and he is a cab driver on his best day. bradley wipes the floor with him with the greatest of ease, without really needing to dig deep, no digging at all is necessary, come to think of it...

that fight would be tantamount to Winky-Trinidad. just a full out decimation and humiliation
                      You're hilarious guy. Rios a cab driver on his best day, wow! Bradley would have his hands full and probably get KO'ed and Rios gives your boy Swift all he can handle for 12 rounds too. Don't hate

Comment

Working...
                      X