No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Will See Action on Viloria-Marquez Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez Will See Action on Viloria-Marquez Bill

The WBA flyweight champion Roman "ChocolatitoĻ Gonzalez of Nicaragua has been confirmed to be part of a great boxing undercard on Nov. 17 at the Sports Arena in Los Angeles. The sho will be headlined by the highly anticipated WBA/WBO title unification fight between junior flyweights Brian Viloria and Hernan "Tyson" Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gonzalez needs to start fighting the top guys. Im a fan, but he needs to quit the bum diet!

Comment

I think Segura should think about fighting him now. Talking about money, but no belt now... why not.

Comment

Only a month away and he is going to fighting TBA huh? means certainly it won't be a top fighter and someone Gonzalez will rip right through

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          I think Segura should think about fighting him now. Talking about money, but no belt now... why not.
          Chocolatito Sparks Segura the fuck out! Seguro is crap. He is a batamweight shrinking down to flyweight.

Comment

They might as well have him go in the ring with a punching bag because who ever they put him in there with will pretty much be a punching bag anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by S@rgentKO View Post
              Chocolatito Sparks Segura the fuck out! Seguro is crap. He is a batamweight shrinking down to flyweight.
              I think it's a fight thought that'd still generate a lot of interest for the event

Comment

Gonzalez will be fighting my friend Juan Francisco "El Gallo" Estrada.

El Gallo just posted that on his facebook page...El Gallo might not be all that well known outside of his native Peņasco, MX but he is a beast...he has been featured on TV Azteca for most of his career.

Comment

Hell to the yeah! I agree that I want him to fight better comp but nobody is really stepping up. Putting him on this undercard and him destroying whoever they put in from of will be good for him. Guerra Chocolatito!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X