Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin lole: Roach told me today that Chavez weighed 172 last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this news? Chavez has been a cruiserweight fighting at 160 for years now

He regularly and consistently weighs 180+ on fight night

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Its unhuman actually. But he has Ariza, who i think is "funny" and the same Dr he was popped with before. Not to mention every single pre and post test seems to missed or controversial. Something aint right
      He hasnt provided a fight night urine sample for his last 3 fights now. If you dont think chavez is juicing then you're just not very sharp.

Ive been pointing it out for a while now and nobody seems to care so **** it lol, ill just keep betting in chavez and taking their money.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Fighters cut weight to make the 30 and 7 day weigh ins too

5 pounds is nothing, can be dont in an hour or 2 in the sauna
        You ain't cuttin 5lbs in a sauna in an hour after you've already been cutting weight.

It takes me 10 mins just to start sweating,.. and if you're dehydrated you can pass out in there.

If it was that easy, everyone would make weight.

Comment

repost:
          here it goes. already a conflict concerning joke jrs weight.
          doc who certified jrs weight is jrs personal furosimide doctor:
          http://http://theboxingtribune.com/2...semide-doctor/

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            You ain't cuttin 5lbs in a sauna in an hour after you've already been cutting weight.

It takes me 10 mins just to start sweating,.. and if you're dehydrated you can pass out in there.

So you're saying he can cut weight to make 160 but he cant cut weight to make 168 and 176?

Comment

Well we dont know what JCC is weighing right now so wo dont know how much he had to cut

Anyway most fighters do this

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                So you're saying he can cut weight to make 160 but he cant cut weight to make 168 and 176?

No... Im saying you're not cutting 5lbs in one hour in a sauna.

I thought that was pretty ****in clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Well we dont know what JCC is weighing right now so wo dont know how much he had to cut

Anyway most fighters do this
                  They do, do this... but 5lbs in a sauna in a single hour... I don't buy it. I've cut weight in a sauna plenty of times... it doesn't come out that easily.. especially after you're already dehydrated... besides the point you dont really start sweating until 10-12 mins in...

Comment

No... Im saying you're not cutting 5lbs in one hour in a sauna.

I thought that was pretty ****in clear.
                    How did i do it in high school wrestling then?

I must be an alien

edit: well more like 2 -3 hours, but i dont think the original post seriously meant 1 hour

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaner0919

I don't think it does I think it shows how lazy Chavez really is

they crash diet every fight like this

Zbik was the same
                      Rubio
                      Lee
                      now Martinez

But to do that though and still have that kind of energy and endurance in the ring is just unreal. If he's really losing all of that the day before, he should be completely depleted of energy. I guess it's different for different people.
                      Don't even try to give him the benefit of the doubt. You know what Chavez is doing as well as everyone here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X