No announcement yet.

Where does Pwilly go from here??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pez View Post
    I still want to see him in there with Pavlik.
    I would want to see that also but that would be a bad move for Williams because he would be kod again.

Comment

154. A lot of young talent in that division. Why not

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
        I still want to see him in there with Pavlik.
        I think Pav KO's Pwilly and I've always thought that..

Comment

Yeah I had my money on Pavlik too back then. Still should be a good scrap for as long as it lasts.

Comment

Pavlik fight looks unlikely at the moment, which is a shame.

Dzinziruk fight might be tough right off the bat. Dzinziruk has an excellent jab and defence. Likewise Pirog.

Jacobs might be a good fight. Both guys have something to prove.

Angulo would be an action fight if it could be made. Does Angulo still have illegal immigrant status?

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
              Pavlik fight looks unlikely at the moment, which is a shame.

Dzinziruk fight might be tough right off the bat. Dzinziruk has an excellent jab and defence. Likewise Pirog.

Jacobs might be a good fight. Both guys have something to prove.

Angulo would be an action fight if it could be made. Does Angulo still have illegal immigrant status?
              I think so it's not looking good for Angulo..But you make some good points I would love to see Jacobs or the guy who beat him Pirog..Those both are really good fights to build himself back up...I'm not ruling out a rematch with Martinez if Martinez can't find a dance partner..

Comment

Paul Williams now begins his road into journeyman status, he's a stepping stone fighter now and nothing else.

Comment

As I read these comments I see why boxing is a dying sport..people know nothing about boxing and write people off too quick..he could be done or that could be a wake up call..some people need to get off this site and live their life instead of tripping off somebody else..

Comment

He could spank the hell outta Clottey...

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                      Paul Williams now begins his road into journeyman status, he's a stepping stone fighter now and nothing else.
                      He got caught with a shot he did not see coming,I still think he could beat some top fighters..

Comment

Working...
                      X