Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts and predictions on WBO Jr. Middleweight title picture future bouts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts and predictions on WBO Jr. Middleweight title picture future bouts?

Okay so we got some good matches that are relevant to stay in contention
    for this particular WBO Jr. Middleweight title. First, we got Brian Rose vs. Javier Francisco Maciel this is a WBO Jr. Middleweight title eliminator. Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport announced that this fight would take place on the undercard of Fight Night Kell Brook-Vyacheslav Senchenko. Maciel lost to then WBO Middleweight Champion Dmitry Pirog back in March of 2011. Now also, in addition to that bout there has been talks about setting up a rematch between Cornelius Bundrage and former WBO Jr. Middleweight titlist Zaurbek Baysangurov although no date has been set yet, there is something in the works for later this year. Zaurbek Baysangurov's promoted by K2 and he did lose to Cornelius Bundrage back in 2008. Finally, we got Vanes Martirosyan taking on Demetrius Andrade for the vacant WBO Jr. Middleweight title on HBO. How do you see these fights going? Give your predictions and thoughts on who you think will be the future WBO Jr. Middleweight Champion by next year in 2014?

October 26, 2013 - Fight Night Undercard of Brook-Senchenko
    Brian Rose vs. Javier Francisco Maciel WBO Jr. Middleweight Title Eliminator

November 9, 2013 - HBO Triple Main Event
    Vanes Martirosyan vs. Demetrius Andrade vacant WBO Jr. Middleweight Title

Zaurbek Baysangurov vs. Cornelius Bundrage II Rematch ?????
    Last edited by boxingfan10; 09-23-2013, 02:50 AM. Reason: typo error

Originally posted by boxingfan10 View Post
    Okay so we got some good matches that are relevant to stay in contention
    for this particular WBO Jr. Middleweight title. First, we got Brian Rose vs. Javier Francisco Maciel this is a WBO Jr. Middleweight title eliminator. Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport announced that this fight would take place on the undercard of Fight Night Kell Brook-Vyacheslav Senchenko. Maciel lost to then WBO Middleweight Champion Dmitry Pirog back in March of 2011. Now also, in addition to that bout there has been talks about setting up a rematch between Cornelius Bundrage and former WBO Jr. Middleweight titlist Zaurbek Baysangurov although no date has been set yet, there is something in the works for later this year. Zaurbek Baysangurov's promoted by K2 and he did lose to Cornelius Bundrage back in 2008. Finally, we got Vanes Martirosyan taking on Demetrius Andrade for the vacant WBO Jr. Middleweight title on HBO. How do you see these fights going? Give your predictions and thoughts on who you think will be the future WBO Jr. Middleweight Champion by next year in 2014?

October 26, 2013 - Fight Night Undercard of Brook-Senchenko
    Brian Rose vs. Javier Francisco Maciel WBO Jr. Middleweight Title Eliminator

November 9, 2013 - HBO Triple Main Event
    Vanes Martirosyan vs. Demetrius Andrade vacant WBO Jr. Middleweight Title

Zaurbek Baysangurov vs. Cornelius Bundrage II Rematch ?????
    I got vanes in the fight with andrade in a tough fight. i think if he gets his career rolling he will hold on to that title, and hopefully he can get out of his contract, go to golden boy and get some great fights with guys like canelo, angulo, molina, etc.

Comment

Brian Rose is not good enough for world level, he's irrelevant.

Comment

I think Andrade is the best boxer out of any of the mentioned names. He hasn't impressed thus far in his career, but he has quite the amateur background winning the championship at 19, and winning the fights easily.

I think he has his toughest fight ahead of him, as far as WBO contenders go, and I believe he will win a wide UD

Comment

Working...
        X