Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Explains Alexander Povetkin Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

Povetkins people probably did manipulate the situation, they are scummy promoters, protectors and such as is frequent.

Alexander probably has a point with the Klit's too though. They also manipulate situations with contract negotiations, rematch clauses and such.

There's often no smoke without fire.

Fortunately with this one unlike the May-Pac situation which featured an even more naive boxer with shady promoters on the one side, and an even bigger #1 powerful guy manipulating and abusing his position - this fight will happen.

So fair do's in that sense at least.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
        6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

Povetkins people probably did manipulate the situation, they are scummy promoters, protectors and such as is frequent.

Alexander probably has a point with the Klit's too though. They also manipulate situations with contract negotiations, rematch clauses and such.

There's often no smoke without fire.

Fortunately with this one unlike the May-Pac situation which featured an even more naive boxer with shady promoters on the one side, and an even bigger #1 powerful guy manipulating and abusing his position - this fight will happen.

So fair do's in that sense at least.
        If it happens, Klit annihilates him with ease. Povetkin is average at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          That was a false report. You saw this the next day:

http://www.boxingscene.com/povetkins...g-tests--29425
          Nice try gauze, gjge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            If it happens, Klit annihilates him with ease. Povetkin is average at best.
            I have no grasp on how good or bad Povetkin is, the only match I saw him in was against his last opponent, that old black guy that looked like a stiff breeze could knock him over.

Comment

Wladimir being classy and respectful as usual.

Comment

Povetkin is a full of **** and scared. He has been supposed to fight Wlad for what, 3-4 years now? This will never happen. Povetkin barely got by a blown up Huck, give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                  Didn't Pov want random testing, and Wlad declined?
                  Actually they did.. wlad said "no problem"... "but when it shows I am clean, Team Povetkin, YOU will pay the bill for the testing"..... team Povetkin said "never mind"

Comment

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
                    Actually they did.. wlad said "no problem"... "but when it shows I am clean, Team Povetkin, YOU will pay the bill for the testing"..... team Povetkin said "never mind"
                    Lol, how much would it cost? $4.95?

Comment

Klitschko is 100% correct about these scumbags.

They think they can win the purse bid now, that's the only reason they are interested.

Once they lose the purse bid again they will **** off and cancel the fight over a madeup back or eye injury.

Comment

Working...
                      X