Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please people, stop saying Pacquiao has declined!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

besides the knockdown and the knockout, pac looked pretty good in the marquez fight. almost looked like 2009 pacquiao when marquez couldn't move as well. movement confuses pacquiao. put him in with a punching bag and watch all these dudes say "he's back!"

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      besides the knockdown and the knockout, pac looked pretty good in the marquez fight. almost looked like 2009 pacquiao when marquez couldn't move as well. movement confuses pacquiao. put him in with a punching bag and watch all these dudes say "he's back!"
      I love how movement "confuses" Pacquiao, but with any other fighter, it would just be that JMM is a slick ass fighter. As if Manny doesn't "confuse" the living **** outta fighters.

Comment

For **** sake! This again? It's 2013.

Comment

just some more food for thought in our debate re. Pacquiao's stamina,

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          pacquiao before welterweight was relentless
          "I don't know if Marquez is going to be able to maintain all the way through, you know, because, he throws a lot of punches, but the fights with Pacquiao, he had a lot of in-between time, Diaz is pushing him a lot more."

-Emanuel Steward during round 7 of Marquez-Diaz, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Can you state a source confirming Pac is/was on drugs? Thanks in advance.
            can you state one showing Marquez was, Pacs team seemed to think so

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Everyone knows that Pacquiao declined...............................random testing.
              This is well known.

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              I actually agree, I think it was more of a Freddie Roach thing...
              All of a sudden his fighters started dropping like flies...Khan, Pac, Chavez and it just happens that all of them were accused of Steroids.
              That's an interesting point.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Pac fell down a decline.
              I'll say Marquez laid the decline on him.

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
              Karma.......
              That was Marquez's left shoe's name: Karma Chameleon.

Comment

Pac has been declined - Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Can you state a source confirming Pac is/was on drugs? Thanks in advance.
                  Poochiao is taking peds because Crackweather Sr says so. He's also taking peds because Poochiao has large head and for a midget to dismantle all these huge fighters is suspicious.

Floyd tested positive three times according to a reputable writer. Floyd cult members are a different breed of people. They'd rather believe Crackweather Jr than a reputable writer. They're deeply in love with Floyd. It is what it is.

Comment

sleepy-head hasn't declined......he's the same fighter since 2008. he's just a hypejob thats all.

Comment

pacquiao has gotten too complacent causing him to under estimate opponents

Comment

Working...
                      X