No announcement yet.

If Pac Loses Will You Question His 147 Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STFU!! View Post
    Will you then start to believe the pac haters? Unlike Pacquiao's Last couple of opponents, excluding marquez are come forward brawlers. Was it fight selection rather than skill?
    A floydiot should compare Pacquaio's last 11 fights in 5 years vs Floyd 4 fights in the same 5 years against weight cheated light weight Marquez, sucker punched Ortiz, grandpa Mosley and over the hill Cotto.I should make a thread about this.

Comment

Not really, he is older so if he isn't at his best anymore why question him when he was better and his ability has always translated better against more aggressive fighters so that is nothing new.

He did fine, it was/is blown out of proportion by some but really that was just people getting caught up in the moment and at this point in time people are much more real about him (for the most part).

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
        On paper, you are right, as I stated, just my opinion differs from the paper, but thats all good. I still think his 147 run has been OK, not great
        I think he lost on paper and in real life. And if we're looking off paper then he also lost to a lifelong featherweight with a glittery 0-1 record at 147. That's even worse to Manny so I'm not sure if that helps. His run at 147 includes an excellent win over a Cotto, a decent win over a contender in Clottey and nothing else. Very disappointing after 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I think he lost on paper and in real life. And if we're looking off paper then he also lost to a lifelong featherweight with a glittery 0-1 record at 147. That's even worse to Manny so I'm not sure if that helps. His run at 147 includes an excellent win over a Cotto, a decent win over a contender in Clottey and nothing else. Very disappointing after 2009.
          what about how he man handled margarito who out waited him by 20 pounds! last time i checked margarita was feared by great fights ! for example mayweather who avoided him like the plaugue ! im not talking about you because you seem like a nice enough fellow. but sometimes i have to question the motives of people that are trying to diminish mannys accomplishments ! its like what is their aggenda what is their angel !

Comment

what was roaches advice for cotto after his recent loss? fight easier fighters who are easy to hit not someone challenging...... hmmm I wonder where roach got that idea from

Comment

No!:word:...

Comment

if he loses. well he loses. he's not the same fighter and marquez forever holds his number. style matchmaking is part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  eh if he loses decisively its most likely because he is simply not the fighter he was a few years ago, he's clearly been slipping over the past year or two
                  Was Pac also slipping against Marquez the last three times also?

This whole Pac is no longer prime or on the decline is just a excuse myth to justify Pac's lack of good performances against skilled fighters like Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Was Pac also slipping against Marquez the last three times also?

This whole Pac is no longer prime or on the decline is just a excuse myth to justify Pac's lack of good performances against skilled fighters like Marquez.
                    even though pac isnt in his prime and he had a slight decline he will still beat the hell out of marquez ! manny took it easy on marquez last ime .... but come saturday he will destroy marquez to teach kids everywhere cheaters never win ! marquez's trainer angel has tricked up and comming fighters into thinking the only way to suceed is to cheat like marion jones ! but manny will put a end to that

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                      what about how he man handled margarito who out waited him by 20 pounds! last time i checked margarita was feared by great fights ! for example mayweather who avoided him like the plaugue ! im not talking about you because you seem like a nice enough fellow. but sometimes i have to question the motives of people that are trying to diminish mannys accomplishments ! its like what is their aggenda what is their angel !
                      For starters the fight wasn't at welter. I have to question the intelligence of someone who can't read.
                      Last edited by IMDAZED; 12-04-2012, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X