Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point would or were you no longer hyped about a possible May Vs Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    When testing was called for, accepted then refused with tons of excuses.
    the more u think about it, based on what we have seen this year and whos been caught on what, it certainly adds a bit of guilt and suspicion to team pac, doesnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Completely disagree that Pac fans would vanish. We've seen him lose before, and we are as strong as ever. Only way the crazy ones leave is when Pac retires.
      but if it was against FLoyd, whom a majority of pac fans hate with a passion, it would be completely different. Disbelief that he lost and disappointed that he loss to someone who so many Pac diehard fans claim to be scared, chicken, g@y, etc. it wouldn't be the same as any other losses.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        People are kidding themsleves if they say they wouldn't want to see it.
        I've no intentions of seeing it and nobody could tell me otherwise.

Comment

I never really thought the fight would happen once I heard Manny Pacquiao explain he needed 30 days to recover from a blood test. That said, I still held out a slight hope of it happening as the matchup excited me. But after watching Floyd dismantle Ortiz--the manner in which he did it--let me know Manny Pacquiao, style-wise, would be an easy fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            the more u think about it, based on what we have seen this year and whos been caught on what, it certainly adds a bit of guilt and suspicion to team pac, doesnt it?
            Well I personally just couldn't believe any professional athlete would refuse a random drug test, from then on I thought the fight was tainted because I seriously believed Pac might have been juicing.

Comment

Pac's biggest stans know he's juicing. He's the sport's #1 guy for that ****. It's almost disgusting. SMH @ this dude laughing at Cotto's punches.

Comment

after the 3rd Pacquiao vs JMM fight in which JMM out-boxed him...AGAIN!

And that time he did it more convincingly and still got the WIN! Also the constant excuse from Pacquiao and his team when he doesn't look impressive and doesn't score the KO they accuse the opponent of "RUNNING" as if Pacquiao's opponent is suppose to just fuk stand right in front of Pacquiao so he can look good

...what do they think Mayweather will do? he is going to stay outside and use that huge reach advantage and just pick Pacquiao apart for 12 Round and sit back and wait for him to make mistakes (LIKE JMM DID) and make Pacquiao pay for every mistake he make

I always thought Mayweather would win that match up but I use to think MAYBE it would be a tough fight....now I am convinced that I would be a Boxing Clinic Put on By Mayweather against Pacquiao (EVEN ARUM KNOWS THIS WHICH IS WHY HE DON'T WANT TO MAKE THAT FIGHT)

Comment

A little bit after Pac priced himself out.

Comment

pac will always have that huge ? reguarding him

as much as people want to sit n act crazy about it, refusing random testing is just terrible, all of that came from a damn drug test request????????

but for what its worth he is a great fighter he just isnt so great at fighting when a good boxer is involved

Comment

I think you guys are kidding yourself, especially if you think Pac has slowed down that much. It has always been a one sided fight with Pac having a slight chance of a knockout in my eyes but you guys like me would be hyped as **** if it came out 2moro that Floyd signed the contract in jail or something

Comment

Working...
                      X