Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: who got a bigger chance of losing. Floyd.Wladimir Klithscko or Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: who got a bigger chance of losing. Floyd.Wladimir Klithscko or Sergio Martinez

Who do you think got a bigger chance of losing
    Floyd
    8.57%
    Wladimir Klithscko
    11.43%
    Sergio Martinez
    42.86%
    England at Euro 2012
    37.14%

I don't know WTF England at Euro 2012 is, but of those fighter its Wlad. Reason being he is always one good punch away from being KOed. He's done an excellent job of tweaking his style to be more defence minded and it has served him well but his chin will always be a liability

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
      I don't know WTF England at Euro 2012 is, but of those fighter its Wlad. Reason being he is always one good punch away from being KOed. He's done an excellent job of tweaking his style to be more defence minded and it has served him well but his chin will always be a liability
      If it were not England at the Euro's then my pick would have been Wlad.

Comment

I would pick Wlad, but at the moment there's no contender capable of beating him.

Comment

martinez loses to chavez jr,, if he went up in weight loses to ward, me personally since im entitled to my own opinion hell i think floyd beats him at 150

wlad runs HW

floyd aint gonna fight pacman even IF they did i got floyd ko inside of 8

Comment

Wlad will NEVER fight Haye again trust me.

2 years from now Haye will be 33 in his prime and far more experienced than he was the first time. Wlad will be 38 doing the same grab jab, only a step slower..

Comment

out of the 3

1-no 1 at heavyweight is beating Wlad
              2-no 1 at ww is beating Floyd
              3-Sergio at mw has a couple people id like to see him fight

Sergio would be the least proven of the 3 imo

Comment

No one is beating Floyd.

No one is KOing Wlad...when will people get this? Knockdown...maybe, KO no...

Martinez.....yes def he can loose why not?

Comment

915 angel - no way in hell Martinez loses to Chavez, get to know the game better, Wlad is indeed the Hwt boss but as I said he's 1 good punch away from losing it (think Corey Sanders), a more correct statement would be Bob Arum isn't going to allow the Floyd/Pac matchup and if he did Floyd boxes his ears off to an easy decision

Joeyzags- while Wlad is 1 good punch away from being knocked out, its gonna take someone who's trying to hit him to get the job done. While your British pride is commendable, there's nothing that happened in the first fight to make anyone think that Haye is just a loudmouth who laughed all the way to the bank.

Ukr Alex- are you kidding me, that chins gettin broke one of these days, Vitali has an iron chin not Wlad

Comment

Working...
                  X