Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's With This New Politically Correct Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    D!ckhead when you sell 1.5 mil ppv's it aint black folks buying all those, it's white fans.
    LMAO agreed. That dude is a racist troll!

Comment

That's what happens when you grow up. I think Floyd's always been a cool dude, aside from the show he puts on to sell fights.

I'm a fairly good judge of character, and the way he carries himself now seems pretty legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        D!ckhead when you sell 1.5 mil ppv's it aint black folks buying all those, it's white fans.
        i agree...but white fans doesn't care whether he talks **** or not. they watch his fights for what's it worth inside the ring...that's the difference

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          tyson had a lot of white fans because they find him exciting and not because of his ghetto attitude. if he was a nice guy, the white fans would have still supported him. only ghetto dwellers would want their favorite fighter to have ghetto ish attitude.
          the same goes for floyd. he acted like a punk but when he didn't get the support he wanted (especially from the media) he complained. now he's trying to rectify it...and look who's complaining? his uncivilized fans.
          Dude you're an ignorant troll. Don't try to clean it up now. You know what you meant when you said it... Just like you know the media has their mind made up about Floyd. So just stop

Comment

12:00

Comment

i agree...but white fans doesn't care whether he talks **** or not. they watch his fights for what's it worth inside the ring...that's the difference
              yeah white people are cool like that

Comment

Ok so now you're saying the fans watch Floyd for his technical brilliance inside the ring? hahaha

I can remember you saying Floyd was so boring and he put people to sleep, now you're contradicting yourself... Brick Wall = FAIL! in so many ways..

Just go back to trolling, being racist, and ignorant. At least you were honest then

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  LMAO agreed. That dude is a racist troll!

stfu bittch...i've never seen a group of fans who cares so much about what sort of **** their favorite fighter will spew out for pre-fight hype

how am i racist for what i said?

Comment

No they watch because they love watching black men act the fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      That's what happens when you grow up. I think Floyd's always been a cool dude, aside from the show he puts on to sell fights.

I'm a fairly good judge of character, and the way he carries himself now seems pretty legit.
                      yeah, I'd like to think that floyd is learning to be more mature and respectful during the press conferences. he's also probably getting tired of being labelled as the bad guy. But who knows we might see the old floyd when the 24/7 series airs.

Comment

Working...
                      X