I'll be in the Philippines from Christmas til January 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I'll be in the Philippines from Christmas til January 13

You heard right, I'm going balikbayan.

I'll be based in Las Pinas, Manila, but have stops set up in Cebu City, Tanauan, Leyte and Boracay. Can't wait to see the country!

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
    You heard right, I'm going balikbayan.

I'll be based in Las Pinas, Manila, but have stops set up in Cebu City, Tanauan, Leyte and Boracay. Can't wait to see the country!
    i was going to say who ****ing cares then i read you're from las pinas. i was born and raised there before i moved to US.

also las pinas, manila is wrong. it's las pinas city for a long time already.

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post
      i was going to say who ****ing cares then i read you're from las pinas. i was born and raised there before i moved to US.

Haha, actually I'll just be staying there, my family is from Tanauan, Leyte.

Comment

what a coincidence, i'll be in the phil from dec26-14jan@samar

Comment

you lucky bastard...i wish i could go home for the holidays

but seriously tho, for fil-ams, its an experience like none other....keep an open mind and ENJOY all the wonders of life back home...the food, the family, the lifestyles, the pace, the people...it's truly humbling and will give you an instant understanding of your roots

enjoy pareng Ryan...dont get too sprung at the KTV bars

Comment

BTW- how much did you book your flight for? i checked the other week and its like $1800 already

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
              what a coincidence, i'll be in the phil from dec26-14jan@samar
              That's awesome man, hope you have fun too.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                you lucky bastard...i wish i could go home for the holidays

but seriously tho, for fil-ams, its an experience like none other....keep an open mind and ENJOY all the wonders of life back home...the food, the family, the lifestyles, the pace, the people...it's truly humbling and will give you an instant understanding of your roots

enjoy pareng Ryan...dont get too sprung at the KTV bars
                Bro, I heard its going to be great. I'm already booked for a radio interview on The G Spot on 94.7 Mellow FM, so I'm excited about that. I have been meaning to go my entire life, now I get to fulfill that.

It cost about 1900.

Comment

Originally posted by U.ncleSam View Post

tol mas kumpleto "las pinas city, metro manila"

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                    Bro, I heard its going to be great. I'm already booked for a radio interview on The G Spot on 94.7 Mellow FM, so I'm excited about that. I have been meaning to go my entire life, now I get to fulfill that.

It cost about 1900.
                    bro share your pics in PI here with us ...

Comment

Working...
                    X