Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valero may of been feared in boxing but he couldn't of been more of a coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valero may of been feared in boxing but he couldn't of been more of a coward

He doesn't deserve any respect for what he did
    Rot in hell Valero

This is getting old. He obviously had problem. Excuse or not, leave it be, and let them both RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
      This is getting old. He obviously had problem. Excuse or not, leave it be, and let them both RIP.
      Co-sign, this means nothing to a dead man.

Comment

this is a stupid ass thread, no one cares what you think dude

Comment

Somebody should have shot him dead the first time he beat his wife into critical condition

I've seen posts here basically mourning "all the good matchups we'll never see" rather than the wife, no wonder boxing fans are known as lowlife ghetto scum in the mainstream

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
            He doesn't deserve any respect for what he did
            Rot in hell Valero
            What Valero did was terrible and monsterous. You wrote

"Valero may of been feared in boxing but he couldn't of been more of a coward"

I remember George Bush calling the guys who did 911 cowards but like it or not it takes a lot of courage to fly a plane into a building likewise knifing up someone takes some doing. Valero was seriously sick but the term coward does not fit. Committing suicide takes a lot of doing. Valero was a sick individual and a monster but no coward.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
              Committing suicide takes a lot of doing. Valero was a sick individual and a monster but no coward.
              Sitting in jail for a 100 years alone takes a whole lot more doing, Whats the easiest way to avoid that once in jail? Suicide like a coward.

Comment

I hope Valero burns in hell

Comment

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
                  this ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I agree what he did was just....i cant even say it

Comment

Working...
                    X