Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL! Mayweather-Mosley will have 24/7. Pacquiao-Clottey won't. Haha!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
    I am Floydius Ducksimus Cowardimus.......commander of the lightweight legion....son of the IRS.....husband of Ellerbimus Chestrubimus...and I will have my track shoes on in this life or the next!

*on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by I am Legend View Post
      All roads lead to Floyd Mayweather Jr
      I think Floyd needs that just to show his on the top, Am i right? Or to put him on the top again.

I dont care 24/7 anyway

Comment

*on ignore
        ..................:gay:

Comment

Seriously,who gives a f.uck. Boxing fans care about fights,not a tv show aimed at desperately trying to sell a prima donna vs a geriatric.
          WRONG! Boxing fans care about anything related to boxing. The TV show 24/7 gives us insight of the training, the people behind the boxer and the fight itself.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
            Damn, if you're not so dumb at all you wouldn't be so happy announcing this...

It only means a Mayweather fight NEEDS to be drummed up to SELL! While a Pac fight DOES NOT NEED ANY HYPE TO SELL!

*****s are really idiots!
            WRONG! It means that Mayweather-Mosley is more significant then Pacquiao-Clottey.
            lol.. u ppl draw any conclusions u want dont u? (aimed at PAKYO)

I Am Legend is right, floyd-mosley is way more significant than pac-clottey.

two HOFers and big names facing of is way bigger than one HOFer and big name taking on someone ppl only within boxing know about and who hasnt accomplished a whole lot in comparison to the other guys.

floyd has the way better dancepartner, any sensible pacquiao fan will admitt that. pac-clottey is a big fight just cuz pac is involved, floyd-mosley is two big names facing of, a legitimate mega fight. and as such it deserves a 24/7, unlike pac-clottey.

Comment

I am Floydius Ducksimus Cowardimus.......commander of the lightweight legion....son of the IRS.....husband of Ellerbimus Chestrubimus...and I will have my track shoes on in this life or the next!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
                boxing is a hurt business..if he doesnt want to get hurt then retire. or do WWE shows. "there is nothing cool about being a boring fighter".
                You are clearly a 12-year old. No reason to talk with you anymore.

Comment

Pacquiao is so boring man. "I don't know ask my promoter". " Freddie Roach is my master, ask him". Not charismatic at all.
                  Well we're not paying to watch a drama, if this is Hollywood, Floyd's 24/7 is like the movie Twilight, over-hyped but when you watched the movie, all you could say is "WTF?" or "freakin lame" or "I want my money back".

While Pac is like Avatar you're expecting great before the movie theater release and right after watching it you'll be amazed.

Pac fights doesn't need all that BS 24/7, all you need is clips of Pacman's previous fights and story about his opponent, no BS, that's it, the fight sells.

Comment

24/7 is going downhill.

Pac/Clottey only needs a Countdown show or something.

People don't watch Pac so he can look stupid in front of a camera.

They watch to see him destroy in the ring.

Pac doesn't really need a 24/7 show at this point.

Mayweather does need a 24/7.

He needs to hype the fight to get the general public interested.

Since he doesn't deliver much entertainment in the ring he has to make up for it with entertainment outside the ring.

Just some observations.

Comment

Originally posted by imscythe View Post
                      Well we're not paying to watch a drama, if this is Hollywood, Floyd's 24/7 is like the movie Twilight, over-hyped but when you watched the movie, all you could say is "WTF?" or "freakin lame" or "I want my money back".

While Pac is like Avatar you're expecting great before the movie theater release and right after watching it you'll be amazed.

Pac fights doesn't need all that BS 24/7, all you need is clips of Pacman's previous fights and story about his opponent, no BS, that's it, the fight sells.
                      LOL! Both Twilight and Avatar suck. Twilight is for girls and gay people. Avatar is Pocahontas in 3D which is also for girls and gay people. You just owned yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X