Martin Murray World Title fight done deal for for Feb 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    He already has the WBA interim belt.
    The "regular" belt is different though, isn't it? It's the one Povetkin held and Froch holds at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
      The "regular" belt is different though, isn't it? It's the one Povetkin held and Froch holds at 168.
      It's possible I guess, but it's strange that WBA would set that up right after ordering Golovkin and Murray to fight.
      http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...rs-meet--70711

Comment

It's possible I guess, but it's strange that WBA would set that up right after ordering Golovkin and Murray to fight.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...rs-meet--70711
        Good point, maybe it is Golovkin. Whoever it is, Hatton seemed to think it's taking place abroad so maybe they'll fight in Monaco or Germany.

Comment

Hopefully winner fights GGG-Stevens winner in summer? Sure either would have a stay busy fight before.

GGG vs Murray would be an fn war!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Barker v Murray would probably make the most money and be a big affair over here but if Murray v Golovkin happens then that is quite easily one of the best match ups in the division. Golovkin hits like a mule and Murray takes good shots, gives as good as he gets too. Just a terrific style match up.

Comment

It's not Golovkin, Barker, or Martinez. So maybe they've taken up the Quillin offer?

Comment

It's not Golovkin, Barker, or Martinez. So maybe they've taken up the Quillin offer?
                Isn't he set to fight on that day Quillen that is...

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                  Isn't he set to fight on that day Quillen that is...
                  Neither Quillin or Murray have a set dates as far as I'm aware.

Comment

Working...
                  X