No announcement yet.

Lets say freddie roach does have floyd's number

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chito View Post
    there's one interview and jmm said pac punch harder than mayweather. try digging it up

Yes Marquez said that in 2010 but after their last fight in 2011 , Marquez said that he didnt feel Pacquiao's punches , so if a 38 year old Lightweight can take Pacquiao's punches then Mayweather can take Pacquiao's punches too .

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
      floyd has the tendency to be gun-shy at some point.
      how so? Looking for an opportunity to throw a punch and not throwing it when you should isn't considered gun shy bro. Is anyone landing when he's gun shy? nope!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        You just said Manny has been in the ring with ATG marquez; then you say Floyd isn't battle tested against any ATG like Pac & the closet he came was the likes of Brusseles, Baldomire & Zab. Didn't Floyd fight Marquez? Or did I just make up a whole 24/7 & 12 round fight in my head?

You really defy the laws of stupidity treason.

yes floyd fought marquez , BUT when floyd fought marquez it was his first time ever fighting above 140 !!!!!!! and even you would have to admitt maruez wasnt in as tremendous shape as he was in him fight with manny !!!!! face it manny fought a better version of marquez than floyd did !!!!!! if manny fought the same version of marquez floyd had the luxuary of fighting trust and believe manny would have knocked him out !!!!

as it stands right now floyd is at a disadvantage with his lack of expiriance against ATG's and manny will use it against him

Comment

What a ridiculous question. Even if such an impossible scenario like that occurred, Floyd would adjust and overcome in no time. He wouldn't even need a corner. Floyd is a wizard in the ring, he isn't your average fighter, He would run circles around Manny physically and mentally.

Comment

First thing to note about NSB, do NOT make any threads like this about Floyd or Pac. You will be attacked by their hardcore fans who believe they are God. People seem to forget that in Boxing, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. So as extreme as it may seem, it's definitely not impossible.

That being said, one of Mayweather's best traits is that he has the ability to adjust and change his game up. I'm sure if that was the case, Floyd would change gears and go on the offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
              how so? Looking for an opportunity to throw a punch and not throwing it when you should isn't considered gun shy bro. Is anyone landing when he's gun shy? nope!
              but he's not landing either, he's throwing 1-2 then back to def. mode again. if he was very offensive-minded in the ricky hatton fight, he could have done it in 2-4 rds just like how pac did it, imo!

if pac-pbf will go the distance (and i strongly believe it will) pac may get the judges' nod due to agression and activity and i bet you he would land those lefts.

Comment

Originally posted by [SyrianUser] View Post
                Yes Marquez said that in 2010 but after their last fight in 2011 , Marquez said that he didnt feel Pacquiao's punches , so if a 38 year old Lightweight can take Pacquiao's punches then Mayweather can take Pacquiao's punches too .
                jmm had 24 rds of experience in fighting pac. he stick to what they planned and remain in a waiting game for the rest of the fight. also the fact that pac also changed plan and became a boxer instead of a brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  I don't think it would aggravate PBF. If you really watch his fights and how he fights feeling out the fighters the first 3-4 rounds he is usually down a round or 2 Judah fight for example. Its just that once he figures out what the opponent is doing and what he needs to do he sweeps all the rounds.
                  Tredh is right. Floyd usually starts out slow and gains momentum as he starts to understand his foe.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                    yes floyd fought marquez , BUT when floyd fought marquez it was his first time ever fighting above 140 !!!!!!! and even you would have to admitt maruez wasnt in as tremendous shape as he was in him fight with manny !!!!! face it manny fought a better version of marquez than floyd did !!!!!! if manny fought the same version of marquez floyd had the luxuary of fighting trust and believe manny would have knocked him out !!!!

as it stands right now floyd is at a disadvantage with his lack of expiriance against ATG's and manny will use it against him
                    you sir, are by far the poster i have seen with the very least amount of boxing knowledge. shame on you.

Comment

The only number that matters is 147 , with No CW Freddie dont have a number to be had !!

Comment

Working...
                      X