Clear All

Manny "I'll agree to everything"

Floyd lays out his terms

Manny walks

Floyd's fault

this is how NSB works.

Comment

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
      Quote me in the future, he will accept any demand. I 100% guarantee this.

Expect it

What? Do you work for Top Rank now? When will you get it in your head that these guys fight for money. Amateurs fight for their country not pros.

So if Mayweather reiterates his throw away line of Pacquiao joining TMT, you're GUARANTEEING that he'll do it? Don't keep that blunt to yourself, pass it around! LOL

Comment

So will Arum allow the fight this time and will HBO and Showtime come together like they did with Tyson-Lewis?

Comment

Pac probably will call him out but the only problem is Pac is with Top rank so the fight will never happen as long as Pacman is with them and they know that. Bob Arum will try to use Mayweather name for publicity again that's it. Also Top Rank fighters fight on HBO Mayweather is with Showtime. So if any of Top Ranks top fighters call out Mayweather it's nothing but a publicity stunt period. They know the fight isn't happening either cause they're on Top Rank it's nothing but a publicity stunt.

Comment

Pac can call him out all he wants but its up to Arum if this fight ever happens.
            I think we will see Arum talking about building stadiums and Floyd talking about Manny having to joing TMT and accept no PPV money and then we will see it fall through again.
            Both guys are using each other to build buzz during their fight weeks as this point.

Comment

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Hes at the end and i believe arum finally gave him the green light.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Agree. Then floyd will make an offer again and manny won't accept again, you and the manny fans will blame floyd again and we'll be right back at square one.
                which would once again be Floyd's fault, what is he going to request that Manny enter the ring in a nurses outfit or no fight?

Comment

Anyone else see the irony in having an account called True Alpha Male then having a guy whose life is dictated to him by more intelligent wealthier men for an avatar?

Comment

What ridiculous demand will Floyd think of next?

Comment

If Pacquiao beat Rios, he'll call out Floyd and he then will turn down any demand that does not include 50/50 split, drug testing done by the organization he chooses, and the fight only on HBO. I 100% guarantee it.

Expect it.

See, we all can make guarantees. Doesn't mean any of us know what it will take to get these two in the ring.
                      Last edited by HarvardBlue; 10-26-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X