No announcement yet.

LOMO roll call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOMO roll call

Will all the real LOMO's please stand up?

the fuck is a lomo?

Comment

+1. looking forward for his debut

Comment

really excited, but also kind of nervous about him attempting to win a title so soon. i'd rather he had at least one year's worth of professional experience first, records be damned. in 12 months a talented young fighter can get through at least eight fights, see hughie fury.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          really excited, but also kind of nervous about him attempting to win a title so soon. i'd rather he had at least one year's worth of professional experience first, records be damned. in 12 months a talented young fighter can get through at least eight fights, see hughie fury.
          See that right there is where the problem lies in most people like ive specified in a thread I made a while back. I dont have daddy problems...im not looking for an invincible superman. If Loma should just so happen to lose....then he loses. Will I now stop being a fan because he has losses? Big ****in deal. Especially with h9w Loma likes to push himself..this isnt for the money. This man wants glory.

Perfect example. Emanuel Augustus that fyker has losses out the ying yang and im still a massive fan. Im not looking for super hero i admire boxers who push themselves and give it their best. Thats all I ask. So yes im nervous but o be it...what happens happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ayo' View Post
            See that right there is where the problem lies in most people like ive specified in a thread I made a while back. I dont have daddy problems...im not looking for an invincible superman. If Loma should just so happen to lose....then he loses. Will I now stop being a fan because he has losses? Big ****in deal. Especially with h9w Loma likes to push himself..this isnt for the money. This man wants glory.

Perfect example. Emanuel Augustus that fyker has losses out the ying yang and im still a massive fan. Im not looking for super hero i admire boxers who push themselves and give it their best. Thats all I ask. So yes im nervous but o be it...what happens happens.
            wot u on about m8

i just want him to develop properly and fulfil his potential

Comment

Most excited I've been about a pro debut since The Ring-God-Doe himself

Comment

on this bandwagon.

toot toot.

very ambitious debut. i have seen hiim box several times, and an international level amateur record with only one loss speaks for itself, but it's still very ambitious to send a guy into a 10 round fight right away.

he's very good. let's hope he's the goods.

Comment

wot u on about m8

Can't lie, this post made me lol'.

In on this though. Without a doubt he is taking a massive step up and starting his career off with a level of competition very few have. Lomachenko and Rigo are truly once in a generation talents, IMO. You can't fault someone for having doubts about a guy fighting someone like Jose Ramirez in his pro debut On paper it almost spells disaster...

However, some people may agree and disagree with me on this, but I really, truly believe that the WSOB will make this all possible. All of those guys are better then any of the bums he could of been facing to start off his career if he would of like a normal fighter. For Lomo, going from WSOB competition to guys like Ramirez-Cruz/Salido will not be as difficult as it may seem, IMO.

His father is his trainer. They know what they're doing. If this is too big of a "step up" in competition, surely no one but his Pops will know best what would be best for his son considering this is something that could potentially put his health at risk.

Either way, can't wait til fight night. Great card

Comment

wot u on about m8

Speaking in general about nerves for a fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X