At 154 Canelo beats Manny up and stops him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
    Can you read? JMW is 148-154 is it not.
    Can u read? Has manny fought at 154? So ur saying mannys win over Marg at 150 is a legit 154 win then?

Comment

Its mainly because of the size, strngth, power and boxing ability of Canelo. Also factor in Pacs age and the fact that he hasnt fought above 147 since 2010 and we have a problem.

All things even and maybe even a Prime Pac would stop Canelo cold. But at 154 this late in the game I dont see it.
      I said I agree with you and I don't care if other pac fans don't agree. Pac is a small fighter, Canelo might break his jaw like what he did to some paisa if you know what I'm sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        Can u read? Has manny fought at 154? So ur saying mannys win over Marg at 150 is a legit 154 win then?
        come on man. pacquiao's win at 150 is completely legit. canelo comes in around 162-ish at fight night but margarito came in 165 lbs. you need to do some research before you say sumthin. make sure you know what your talkin about

Comment

Canelo beats Manny down at 154. Dont kid yourselves. He could barely handle Margs power/strength at 154. Which is why he said hes not fighting there again. Canelo beats him up bad.
          agreed..........

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            I said I agree with you and I don't care if other pac fans don't agree. Pac is a small fighter, Canelo might break his jaw like what he did to some paisa if you know what I'm sayin'.
            nobody has ever cracked pacquiao's chin. canelo couldn't even hurt mosley but pacquiao knocked him down. what makes you think canelo can even dent that iron chin?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
              nobody has ever cracked pacquiao's chin. canelo couldn't even hurt mosley but pacquiao knocked him down. what makes you think canelo can even dent that iron chin?
              Shut up, I ain't talking to you.

Comment

Manny could win.......at a 148 catchweight that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                  Manny can not beat Canelo and would get beat up pretty bad if you ask me,Canelo would bring to much to the table for Manny at 154 and id bet my account on that,his combination punching is crisp and he lands with power
                  the ginger can't even stop mosley... come the fuukk on... you're just trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post

pacquiao was stopped twice ...

he's shown a great chin in his prime, but the fact remains that he was stopped twice.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      Manny could win.......at a 148 catchweight that is.

143 lbs
                      canelo : come break down this wall.

in seriousness, i'd give canelo a shot to stop manny if they fought in 2013. at his peak, however, pacquaio's speed would give canelo problems. and i don't think that manny could take canelo's power over many rounds, but i think a few stray shots wouldn't drop manny if he were in his prime. he'd give canelo issues in his prime. it would be a hell of a sight to see

Comment

Working...
                      X