Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You wanna know what a ignorant poosey sounds like???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You wanna know what a ignorant poosey sounds like???

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    And its not even close we have like 10 or so more champs than any one else, And whats up with ric acting like a joto all of sudden? first he wanted people to not hate on los negros and now on los puto riquenos?
    This is a prime example of what is wrong with our society.....its ignorant ass scum bags just like this **** hole that keeps racial hate alive....

unfortunately there are no laws we can pass to make TAPADOS como este come mierda not reproduce....because you know when he spawns his off spring he is going to teach him the same stupid ideology he learned form his family........y se van a quedar todos tapados e ignorantes......for ever and ever.....it's a vicious cycle....

Hate on me if you wish matter of fact I welcome it...cuz if you hate on me it means im doing something right..........but do so based on my character my swag or just the fact that you wish you could live my life.....

but hating on moofakas you don't even know soley based on their nationality or color of skin just makes you PENDEJO AS FUK.........

TRUE STORY!!!
Working...
X