Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats better to fight Mosley? or not to fight at all? :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    He already had those easy pay days with Clottey and Margarito lets get back to what made him special in 08 and 09. And, that is fight true threats.

Then I don't know what to tell you bro.

Wouldn't the same go for Bradley or Berto?

So great, he picks the one African American fighter that has a Mexican style

That's a triangle theory, what would that prove? And, I don't have a crystal ball with me... All I know is that Berto is prime, undefeated and a title holder can't say any of those for Mosley. And, every respectable rankings has Berto ahead of Mosley.

At 140 and above absolutely not. That is why it would be just as garbage as the Shane fight. Funny thing is that this fight could happen after Shane. Great 2 garbage fights in 2011

Berto at 147 and Bradley if he beats Alexander at 140

His so called rival is irrelevant to the sport right now so lets stop comparing to that so called rival. However, he is following in that so called rival footsteps by doing what that so called rival did years ago.

Point is that your point of this thread sucks. If he is going to fight the best fighters available than by all means keep fighting. But, if he is going to waste time fighting this pointless, meaningless, garbage fights then I rather him go on a long vacation or retirement.
    I dont know about you, if you consider Clottey was a easy fight thats up to you. I tell you now Clottey beat Mayweather, style wise. And for MArgarito, him coming in fight night with a 17 pounds advantage was not a easy fight for PAC. heck Floyd cant beat that Marg.

So you want him to fight berto or Bradley? Berto and Bradley is more of a threat to Mosley? Bradley? really????? He's fighting his fellow hype job and before that he almost lose...tell me again what skills and technique would give PAC trouble against Bradley?

he's fighting all of the contender in his division, so you dont have no doubt who is best in 147. No triangle theory needed. You should thank PAC.

Comment

He already had those easy pay days with Clottey and Margarito lets get back to what made him special in 08 and 09. And, that is fight true threats.

Then I don't know what to tell you bro.

Wouldn't the same go for Bradley or Berto?

So great, he picks the one African American fighter that has a Mexican style

That's a triangle theory, what would that prove? And, I don't have a crystal ball with me... All I know is that Berto is prime, undefeated and a title holder can't say any of those for Mosley. And, every respectable rankings has Berto ahead of Mosley.

At 140 and above absolutely not. That is why it would be just as garbage as the Shane fight. Funny thing is that this fight could happen after Shane. Great 2 garbage fights in 2011

Berto at 147 and Bradley if he beats Alexander at 140

His so called rival is irrelevant to the sport right now so lets stop comparing to that so called rival. However, he is following in that so called rival footsteps by doing what that so called rival did years ago.

Point is that your point of this thread sucks. If he is going to fight the best fighters available than by all means keep fighting. But, if he is going to waste time fighting this pointless, meaningless, garbage fights then I rather him go on a long vacation or retirement.
      Bradley can fight in the inside, mid range, and from the outside. He is smart fighter as well, he has shown that he can adjust, and is quite versatile. He doesn't do anything that would seem amazing. But, he does everything well.

I would favor Pac of couse. But, i think Bradley would be a much tougher opponent at 140 than say JMM, Berto, or Mosley.

Then you add that he is prime, undefeated, champion, best in his weight-class, and P4P level fighter. Why not wait to see what happens in his fight with Alexander?
      You said you favor PAC over him so why do we debating about this? The fact is, Bradley was not impressive enough in his last fight to be in the ring with PAC? The same could be said with Mosley, so their the same. But Mosley have the bigger name and more threat against PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by 4773Y350NM3 View Post
        I dont know about you, if you consider Clottey was a easy fight thats up to you.
        Pac won every round, Clottey barely threw. Clottey is a mental midget, natural loser, his biggest win was against a guy who is bigger headcase than he is.

And, there were better opponents available than Clottey. However, I gave Pac a pass cuz of his strong 08 and 09 run. he deserved the easy money IMO.

I tell you now Clottey beat Mayweather, style wise.
        No, I disagree Clottey is just not mentally strong enough to beat somebody like Floyd. He is a mental midget, he is not a bad fighter but mentally he doesn't have that winning attitude.

And for MArgarito, him coming in fight night with a 17 pounds advantage was not a easy fight for PAC.
        Again Pac was in control the whole fight. It was easy fight there was really only 2 or 3 rounds where Margarito had his moments that kind of had me somewhat worried for Pac. But, after that it was easy and even at the end Pac didn't really wanted to put more damage on Margarito he was looking at the ref to stop it.

And, there were better opponents available than Margartio. However, I gave him a pass again cuz of his strong 08 and 09 run. That I thought he deserved the easy pay day IMO.

But, that is 2 easy pay days in a row lets get back to what made him special in 08 and 09.

heck Floyd cant beat that Marg.
        That version of Margarito at a catch-weight of 150? I would put money on Floyd in that fight and it hurts me saying that but yea Floyd beats that version of Margarito.

However, the Margarito of a few years at 147????Who knows...Too bad Floyd didn't want to see who the best was.

So you want him to fight berto or Bradley?
        Over Mosley? You damn straight.

Berto and Bradley is more of a threat to Mosley?
        Bradley is? Berto? I don't think so but he is a better available opponent. Lets face neither Mosley nor Berto is that much of a threat to Pac. But, Berto is prime, undefeated, ranked higher, title holder, and is coming off a sensational 1 round KO.

Bradley?
        Yes

really?????
        Yes!!!!!!

He's fighting his fellow hype job and before that he almost lose...
        To who?

tell me again what skills and technique would give PAC trouble against Bradley?
        I'm not going to keep repeating myself go read my last post about Bradley.

he's fighting all of the contender in his division,
        Well lets see The Ring has it rank like this Floyd Pac #1, Floyd #2, Berto #3. BoxingScene has it rank like this Floyd is the champ, Pac #1 and Berto #2.

so you dont have no doubt who is best in 147.
        So why not fight the best available contender which is Berto?

No triangle theory needed.
        I tell you what, why doesn't he go on a long ass vacation and in the mean time Berto can fight Mosley, Bradley can fight JMM then the winners can fight each other and Pac can comeback and fight that winner since you like triangle theories so much.

You should thank PAC.
        I would thank Pac if he pulls out of this garbage fight.

Comment

Well that was quick. R.I.P Thread starter.

Comment

You said you favor PAC over him so why do we debating about this?
            Because, he is more of a threat than Mosley is...He is more versatile than Mosley win, he has better stamina Mosley, fresher than Mosley, just better than Mosley right now...

The fact is, Bradley was not impressive enough in his last fight to be in the ring with PAC?
            And, Mosley was? Or was Mosley even impressive in his last 2 fights?

The same could be said with Mosley, so their the same. But Mosley have the bigger name and more threat against PAC.
            No Mosley is not a thread against Pac. And, what could be said about Mosley is that he didn't look good in 3 of his last 4 fights. And, that Bradley won damn near every round against Abregu. So you do not know what you're talking about. He looked much better than Mosley did. You didn't see Bradley huffin and puffin after a few rounds.

Trivial question for you.

In the last 40 months how many wins that Mosley have at 147? In the last 40 months how many? you can even go look at boxrec if you want.

Comment

Everytime Manny fight, its a money well spent. You cant say that when Floyd is fight...
              here's the mosley fight. Enjoy you b.itch ass fanboy

Comment

Pac won every round, Clottey barely threw. Clottey is a mental midget, natural loser, his biggest win was against a guy who is bigger headcase than he is.

And, there were better opponents available than Clottey. However, I gave Pac a pass cuz of his strong 08 and 09 run. he deserved the easy money IMO.

No, I disagree Clottey is just not mentally strong enough to beat somebody like Floyd. He is a mental midget, he is not a bad fighter but mentally he doesn't have that winning attitude.

Again Pac was in control the whole fight. It was easy fight there was really only 2 or 3 rounds where Margarito had his moments that kind of had me somewhat worried for Pac. But, after that it was easy and even at the end Pac didn't really wanted to put more damage on Margarito he was looking at the ref to stop it.

And, there were better opponents available than Margartio. However, I gave him a pass again cuz of his strong 08 and 09 run. That I thought he deserved the easy pay day IMO.

But, that is 2 easy pay days in a row lets get back to what made him special in 08 and 09.

That version of Margarito at a catch-weight of 150? I would put money on Floyd in that fight and it hurts me saying that but yea Floyd beats that version of Margarito.

However, the Margarito of a few years at 147????Who knows...Too bad Floyd didn't want to see who the best was.

Over Mosley? You damn straight.

Bradley is? Berto? I don't think so but he is a better available opponent. Lets face neither Mosley nor Berto is that much of a threat to Pac. But, Berto is prime, undefeated, ranked higher, title holder, and is coming off a sensational 1 round KO.

Yes

Yes!!!!!!

To who?

I'm not going to keep repeating myself go read my last post about Bradley.

Well lets see The Ring has it rank like this Floyd Pac #1, Floyd #2, Berto #3. BoxingScene has it rank like this Floyd is the champ, Pac #1 and Berto #2.

So why not fight the best available contender which is Berto?

I tell you what, why doesn't he go on a long ass vacation and in the mean time Berto can fight Mosley, Bradley can fight JMM then the winners can fight each other and Pac can comeback and fight that winner since you like triangle theories so much.

I would thank Pac if he pulls out of this garbage fight.

Is multi quoting my post needed? its easier to counter if you dont reply to my post in a whole.

If Clottey was a easy fight, its not because Clottey is that bad. Dont you think maybe PAC have his number? Clottey always fought like that, he was a defensive fighter. With that said, Clottey defense could hang with Floyd, especiallly Floyd dont throw alot of punches. Clottey right hand was like a jab behind his guard, its unpredictable. It work against PAC it would work against Floyd. As you know Floyd dont use his footwork nowadays.

Before PAC vs MArg happened, even myself wrote Marg out. But when u found how many pound Marg have advantage over PAC, you didnt think it was impressive, on how PAC beat him? YOu really think the Marg that fought PAC will not pose any difficulty against FLoyd? Especially Floyd having hard times against pressure fighters, and Marg is the top example of that style of fighting.

Bradley can beat PAC. No way

And NO

And NOOOOOOO!

Berto, who no better than Amir. The only difference is Berto is black and been a paper champion longer right?

I tell you what? As I said why not fight all of the names in 147, so no doubt about who is the best at 147 and if floyd wont have balls after. Then he can retire. Is thats fine with you?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Well that was quick. R.I.P Thread starter.
                  Not as quick at the second round KO of Paul

Comment

Because, he is more of a threat than Mosley is...He is more versatile than Mosley win, he has better stamina Mosley, fresher than Mosley, just better than Mosley right now...

And, Mosley was? Or was Mosley even impressive in his last 2 fights?

No Mosley is not a thread against Pac. And, what could be said about Mosley is that he didn't look good in 3 of his last 4 fights. And, that Bradley won damn near every round against Abregu. So you do not know what you're talking about. He looked much better than Mosley did. You didn't see Bradley huffin and puffin after a few rounds.

Trivial question for you.

In the last 40 months how many wins that Mosley have at 147? In the last 40 months how many? you can even go look at boxrec if you want.
                    so tell me what fighters did mosley lose to? was it some bum??? tell me this.

If Mosley is not a threat against PAC, sure Bradley is not. Are you kidding me? Just because he has more stamina than mosley you think he has better stamina than PAC? really? really? Oh yeah i forgot Bradley is fresher, any fighter would be if hes fighting nobody

The fact is Mosley is more experience and has more power to hurt PAC. If stamina is the issue, bradley cant keep up with PAC stamine I assure you.

Comment

Is multi quoting my post needed?
                      Of course it is when I'm countering every dumb point you make.

its easier to counter if you dont reply to my post in a whole.
                      Do what I do.

If Clottey was a easy fight, its not because Clottey is that bad. Dont you think maybe PAC have his number?
                      OK, I'm not disputing that but it was still an easy money. And, it wasn't against the best available opponent.

There were better opponents than Clottey out there. However, I gave him a pass cuz of his strong 08 and 09 run. So lets get back to that type or run.

Clottey always fought like that, he was a defensive fighter. With that said, Clottey defense could hang with Floyd, especiallly Floyd dont throw alot of punches. Clottey right hand was like a jab behind his guard, its unpredictable. It work against PAC it would work against Floyd. As you know Floyd dont use his footwork nowadays.
                      Don't you get that Clottey is a mental midget? He is not mentally strong enough to beat Floyd. He will find a way to lose. He found a way to lose against Baldomir FF"S. He found a way to lose against Marg and Cotto. He will find a way to lose. He only beat Judah cuz Judah is more of a mental case than he is.

Before PAC vs MArg happened, even myself wrote Marg out. But when u found how many pound Marg have advantage over PAC, you didnt think it was impressive, on how PAC beat him?
                      Not really, I was more impressed with how he ate some shots than anything. But, that weight it was ehh I seen it done before. Floyd-Baldomir and even Pac- Clottey for example.

Now if Pac fought Martinez at 154, Martinez would way around the same as Marg would on fight night then that would be greatly impressive.

YOu really think the Marg that fought PAC will not pose any difficulty against FLoyd?
                      Not really.

Especially Floyd having hard times against pressure fighters, and Marg is the top example of that style of fighting.
                      No, he has lost a step, not the same fight that he was. Now if were talking about the Marg from a few years ago at 147 against Floyd. That could be a different story.

Bradley can beat PAC. No way

And NO

And NOOOOOOO!
                      How old are you?

Berto, who no better than Amir. The only difference is Berto is black and been a paper champion longer right?
                      And, that he is ranked at 147 and Khan is not. I don't get your point here?

I tell you what? As I said why not fight all of the names in 147, so no doubt about who is the best at 147 and if floyd wont have balls after. Then he can retire. Is thats fine with you?
                      It will be fine with me if he starts with the best available ranked contender. Not against F'ing Shane Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X