No announcement yet.

Shane would beat Cotto if they rematched IMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane would beat Cotto if they rematched IMO

I love me some cotto, have respect and totally give him props for beating shane the first time around. but now? in 2010? i see shane beating miguel...possibly by KO. anyone agree?

It's not impossible.

I think it'd be pretty much an exact repeat of the first fight. A close, great fight that Cotto wins with his jab.

Comment

as long as cotto keeps using his jab he's got the fight in the bag

Comment

i agree and i also think shane would beat mayweather if they rematched.

Comment

Men Mosley is done. He could not pull the trigger against Floyd nor against Mora. Cotto would stop him at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            Men Mosley is done. He could not pull the trigger against Floyd nor against Mora. Cotto would stop him at this point.
            Cotto couldn't stop Shane's spit bucket.

Cotto is the one that is done...that's why Nanny fought him.

"Cotto is damaged goods"...Freddy Roach

Comment

Sounds like some people missed the Mosley-Mora fight. Shane is clearly not the fighter who fought Cotto before. He looked totally shot. Cotto may have regressed too, but not nearly as much.

Comment

Nah, Cotto is getting some much needed rest, but will still be working, and correcting flaws with Steward...he's improving, Mosley is good, but he ain't getting any younger. I see Cotto winning a bit more convincingly, but still a good fight.

Comment

dunno, but it seems like shane has more energy than cotto now and i def think he's stronger than miguel. Shane will undoubtedly get inside and pound on cotto...and i don't know how much of a pounding cotto can take nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
                    dunno, but it seems like shane has more energy than cotto now and i def think he's stronger than miguel. Shane will undoubtedly get inside and pound on cotto...and i don't know how much of a pounding cotto can take nowadays.
                    Shane has more energy now?

Did you really see each of their last fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X