Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Henry Has Been Dropped By Top Rank And Is Now Being Advised By Leonard Ellerbe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
    Alotta people seem to be saying that now
    And, based on his comments on twitter, I can see why. I want to see more of him in the ring. Let's see what he does has he continues to fight. All of the other stuff doesn't really bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
      Dude loves twitter, I know that much.

EDIT: Get ready for the "Omar Henry is gay comments" now.

if he starts going to clubs & only keeps putting his hands around men, keeps bringing ellerbe to non boxing events & not want to be in relationships with hot r&b chicks like chili & bring gold plated spoons & forks in metal mini containers like floyd,then i could see the comments coming.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Wtf..Why would toprank drop henry?Guy has the potential to be a
        superstar.But henry needs to be more focused on boxing.
        Because he is a cocky, arrogant, and self centered *****....

I have been in the gym with him and was doing my trainer apprenticeship with one of his assistant trainers...

Omar had to be held in a higher regard than everyone else, he had to be babied and coddled, and he was still an ass....

Its just a matter of time before he gets "Jacobed".....

Comment

He was sitting next to DLH, SSM, and Bhop at the fight and was on the phone for most of the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
            He was sitting next to DLH, SSM, and Bhop at the fight and was on the phone for most of the main event.
            Might be signing with GoldenBoy or might sign to Mayweather Promotions

Comment

I have been saying this for months, and said **** about it on here....

Then when I FaceBooked him and told him not to **** up his opportunity, people on here started talking ****......

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post

I have been in the gym with him and was doing my trainer apprenticeship with one of his assistant trainers...

Omar had to be held in a higher regard than everyone else, he had to be babied and coddled, and he was still an ass....

From reading all his Facebook status updates, he is really coming off as an arrogant person. He seems like a great guy, I just hope the fame and money doesn't change him.

Comment

stop being stupid.

omar henry got dropped because him being a black boxer is not important enough investment for arum to care.

if you know anything about arum,

he likes money, & he likes to invest boxing wise on boxers from ethnic minoirty background because of the built in audiences they have.

hence his love affair with margarito, morales, pacquiao, cotto, clottey, gamboa & juan ma.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                    stop being stupid.

omar henry got dropped because him being a black boxer is not important enough investment for arum to care.

if you know anything about arum,

he likes money, & he likes to invest boxing wise on boxers from ethnic minoirty background because of the built in audiences they have.

hence his love affair with margarito, morales, pacquiao, cotto, clottey, gamboa & juan ma.
                    Omar is half Rican and Black. Everyone know money is in Black athletes

Comment

I have been saying this for months, and said **** about it on here....

Then when I FaceBooked him and told him not to **** up his opportunity, people on here started talking ****......
                      hahaha it's always some hungry ass females doing that ****. I told him not to let the fame and money get to him and all these females jumped on me.

Comment

Working...
                      X