Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great to have a Woman trainer on the scene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to have a Woman trainer on the scene.

Just watching the kirkland/julio fight just now and i have to say its great to finally see a woman trainer in the corner, I know boxing is a man's sport but this would or should bring more women to the sport.

Dont you think???

I agree. with her being a women she might have a different view on boxing then a man would and can try things fitting for a women. Women a usually more protective then men so they might work on a fighters D more then a man would.

Comment

I don't know if it will make more women trainers appear on the scene but Ann Wolfe seems like a very competent trainer to me. She gives good advice and Kirkland obviously respects her. She's cool.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        I don't know if it will make more women trainers appear on the scene but Ann Wolfe seems like a very competent trainer to me. She gives good advice and Kirkland obviously respects her. She's cool.

Yeah she actually did give good advice during the breaks, I was actually surprise how compotent she was but i see Kirkland been outbox by a pure boxer easily..

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
          Just watching the kirkland/julio fight just now and i have to say its great to finally see a woman trainer in the corner, I know boxing is a man's sport but this would or should bring more women to the sport.

Dont you think???
          Totally agree and it's likely there are a few fighters and managers checking her out as an option right now. From what I've seen and heard from her in the corner and during small clips of Kirklands camps, she's doing a fine job and giving the right advice.

Comment

Yeah she actually did give good advice during the breaks, I was actually surprise how compotent she was but i see Kirkland been outbox by a pure boxer easily..
            Yup, I have to agree with you. Still, he is good fun to watch and I think he can become better with Ann in his corner, so let's wait and see.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

im a very firm believer that every body part needs training...

Comment

Dont you think???
                its a good story for the camera

Comment

Anne Wolfe is a pretty good trainer.

I am getting tired of hearing how rough she had it and her sleeping under a homeless tree.(like i guess they don't have missions and salvation army's etc in texas)
                  Most boxers aren't born with silver spoons in their mouth having tea with the queen.

Some of her methods are pretty unique but her advice is very solid.

Comment

Working...
                  X