Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would happen If Pac signed with Al Haymon.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would happen If Pac signed with Al Haymon.......

for 1 Al would get him out of Toprank whore contract

Comment

Cold War ends.

Bob Arum becomes the clear 2nd fiddle, forcing HBO to open it's arms to GBP.

Manny makes more $$ and keeps more of his $$. Gets much better fights and is happier.

Comment

Manny my promoter bob arum Pacquiao wouldn't do that but i see that opening some shut doors right now so id be all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
          Cold War ends.

Bob Arum becomes the clear 2nd fiddle, forcing HBO to open it's arms to GBP.

Manny makes more $$ and keeps more of his $$. Gets much better fights and is happier.
          This would be awesome.........

Comment

You're asking the wrong question. It's not if Pac signed with Al Haymon, what would've happened if Pac signed with Golden Boy and Arum never said anything or sued Golden Boy. Remember that Arum was willing to give Manny away to GB until he realized that Manny was a cash cow. Arum got Manny off a technicality in the contract. Remember the time when Oscar met Manny at the airport with a suitcase full of cash as a bonus?

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=2599109

"If he signed with Golden Boy, that's part of the business," he said. "I don't give a [expletive]. I really don't care. We have enough on our plate to occupy us. It would have been nice to promote Manny but if we can't, we can't. Life goes on."

Comment

he would'nt have his tax problems and would've already been beaten down by mayweather.

Comment

Comment

He'd make a lot of $$$$$ and be in some great fights including the Floyd one, possibly one with Garcia, maybe Khan, Lucas, Broner

list is endless

Comment

Working...
                  X