Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Broner would win easily

Rios can only fight in close and has slow handspeed and footspeed

If Broner doesn't gas out than he can move around the ring all night and Rios doesn't have the footspeed to catch him
    you dont have to match his foot speed, rios just need to cut the ring more effectively.
    I dont think broner's punches can discourage rios enough. Brandon outworks this guy if they meet at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Broner via ko, easily
      rios is no amir khan mate.

Comment

Broner...rather easily as well. He is just a bad style matchup for Rios. Plus he is disciplined enough to go the full 12 boxing his fight and winning by a Wide UD.

Comment

broner in the easiest win of his career. rios is pure garbage, i dont get why people dont see it. yea he beat alvarado in good style tonight, its cause mike chose to bang with him instead of box him like he was in spurts, and he was doin well. broner isnt like that, hes too smart for rios who doesnt have any shred of skill. broner easy easy EASY win

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I don't think Broner would box him though.

I think he would stand in the center of the ring and bang him. When it's time to play defense he would play defense and Rios won't touch him; then when it's time to open up, he'll open up and probably KO him.

Only reason Abril didn't KO him was because he didn't have the power; I think Broner does.
            so you think broner hits harder than alvarado?

Comment

Ponce De Leon embarrassed Boner

Rios humiliates/possibly Retires him [Boner]

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                broner in the easiest win of his career. rios is pure garbage, i dont get why people dont see it. yea he beat alvarado in good style tonight, its cause mike chose to bang with him instead of box him like he was in spurts, and he was doin well. broner isnt like that, hes too smart for rios who doesnt have any shred of skill. broner easy easy EASY win
                LOL. you got to be kidding.
                who has broner ever faced thats good? daniel ponce de leon was arguably rob against broner.

Comment

Rios would stop Broner in a similar fashion like he did Alvarado against the ropes, I would pay PPV to see that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
                    so you think broner hits harder than alvarado?
                    Yes, I do. I never thought Alvarado was that hard of a hitter in the first place.

But remember, it's not those winding up punches that knock you out. It's the ones that you don't see. Broner would land those all night with enough power to possibly stop him.

But keep in mind, even if Broner doesn't KO him, he would get the decision.

I think you think Rios would impose his will on Broner. Problem with that is, Broner would have more than enough power and speed to make Rios respect his shots. This is why he wouldn't be able to impose anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
                      LOL. you got to be kidding.
                      who has broner ever faced thats good? daniel ponce de leon was arguably rob against broner.
                      dude stop it. i dont care if broner is making his pro debut. rios has nothing, NOTHING that will trouble broner. i would be surprised if rios could even touch broner with anything worthwhile. everyone tries to brawl with that human punching bag rios, and end up getting caught. well no shit! a fighter with boxing skills and brains make that fight with rios look like a sparring session.

yea i get the obssession over rios he is fan friendly, but fact of the matter he is not a boxer and anyone who can box and keep focused, humiliates rios. truth

Comment

Working...
                      X