No announcement yet.

TRC's drug test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRC's drug test

when the Pac-rios fight was going on i remember all the fraudatics going crazy when it was announced rios was drug tested first by VADA and you guys claiming pac was only tested a single time to rios 3 testings (which was later confirmed to be false by VADA) with that being said where are all the reports for gayweathers random gym enterings and im not talking the results ... using google you can find that USADA was all over Madonnas camp

Drug Testing

Do promoters/boxers have private contracts with drug testing companies? I've noticed GB/Floyd prefer to use USADA and Arum/PAC use VADA. I have read rumors that the USADA has covered up and destroyed positive test results of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
      when the Pac-rios fight was going on i remember all the fraudatics going crazy when it was announced rios was drug tested first by VADA and you guys claiming pac was only tested a single time to rios 3 testings (which was later confirmed to be false by VADA) with that being said where are all the reports for gayweathers random gym enterings and im not talking the results ... using google you can find that USADA was all over Madonnas camp
      Mayweather has USADA in his pocket, they let him take all the EPO and HGH he wants in exchange for cut of his purse.
      Last edited by IR0NFIST; 07-10-2014, 01:35 PM.

Comment

When there is a will, there is a way for the Rich coward to take his PEDs under the radar

Comment

This guy makes some outstanding threads

I agree with this one

Comment

Originally posted by MIGGATYMAG View Post
            Do promoters/boxers have private contracts with drug testing companies? I've noticed GB/Floyd prefer to use USADA and Arum/PAC use VADA. I have read rumors that the USADA has covered up and destroyed positive test results of fighters.
            Not really sure especially about the Top Rank preference for VADA. Bradley fought tooth and nail to get Marquez to be subject to VADA testing, and I Arum stepped in and arranged for the athletic commission to administer testing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X