Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins: Williams vs Chavez Jr @ 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This wouldve been a Williams Massacre. Just relentlessly beating Chavez's face in non stop from 1-12.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      chavez jr in a contervisal ud

the same williams that got outboxed by quintana in the 1st fight? lol
      Let's completely ignore 4 months later P.Will knocked his ass out... Don't come here with no ignorant shit bro.

Comment

Hard to tell. Margario was a zombie an didnt care if he was hit with 5000 punches. Havent seen that possesed manner of fighting from chavez just yet. But Marg was a better boxer than Chavez in terms o his variety. Chavez goes in...left hook..right paw..left hook right hand..left hook. Margarito would throw everything even while walking. Chavez needs to sit down for everything of significance.

Ill go with Marg for now. My mind will possibly be changed later, but we'll see.

P Will only lost to slick southpaws....pretty much ran throgh everyone else except Marg but he did win the fight.

The fight would go like this -Chavez steps in..stops..wings left hook... Hes hit with a right hook upstairs...he resets..gets hit with another 2 or three punches..sets feet...rinse repeat- Thats how I see it. Tonight is the test. If he can beat Martinez, then my mind will change.
        Last edited by NearHypnos; 09-15-2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Hard to tell. Margario was a zombie an didnt care if he was hit with 5000 punches. Havent seen that possesed manner of fighting from chavez just yet. But Marg was a better boxer than Chavez in terms o his variety. Chavez goes in...left hook..right paw..left hook right hand..left hook. Margarito would throw everything even while walking. Chavez needs to sit down for everything of significance.

Ill go with Marg for now. My mind will possibly be changed later, but we'll see.
          You mean Williams?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            You mean Williams?
            I do. Lol.

I just finished running i dont know wtf im talking about lol.

But yeah Ill go with Williams. Jcc jr would get worn the eff out. Unlike the terminator marg and his undying stamina...so i dont think Chavez does to P Will what marg did in the later rounds.

P Will woulD land like 1200 punches

Comment

chavez by late round ko. williams was not that effective at 160 in the first place. his high workrate will not hold up once chavez works that body. they both have weak defense but chavez will outmuscle and overpower williams.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                chavez jr in a contervisal ud

the same williams that got outboxed by quintana in the 1st fight? lol
                Quintana was a slick southpaw. The type that always gave Williams hell. Look at the Martinez fights and the Lara fight. Williams could never figure guys like that out with the exception of the Quintana rematch. Jr. doesn't have the stamina that Marg did. I'll have to check but has Jr. thrown well over 1200 punches in a single fight? Because those are the kind of numbers that Marg would put up in his prime. I have Williams by UD.

Comment

Pwill by wide UD or late corner stoppage tko

Comment

Working...
                  X