Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Hit With License Issue Over 'Nose Break' Quote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody have a link to the interview??

Comment

AHahaha, this ish is funny. If Ortiz thought he was winning the fight or hurting floyd with those glancing blows, why the headbutt? He was getting tagged by that right hand all night. It was only a matter of time before his corner threw in the towel because ortiz stop putting his hands, just like he used to do in the amateurs. He's a freaking cornball, how you gonna headbutt someone, then hug and kiss. **** that dude. I dont even like Floyd but Ortiz is a friggin punk. He needs to fight maidana again so he can quit like a bi**h.

Comment

This is whats wrong with boxing take another fighters licsense away but the other can keep his for beating women WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          It doesn't matter if he was was gonna stop him cuz the ref could jumped in and stopped it. Did you see the Alvarez vs Gomez fight? That was a bull**** stoppage. Or the Juanama vs Salido stoppage.

Ortiz had floyd running backwards with his guard up and his head over the top rope and not throwing anything back. Another 5-10 hard punches with only lik 2-3 getting thru and the ref could completely stop that fight. Refs have stopped fights for less
          Shut the p h u ck UP!!!

Money was smiling at that motherp.hucker when he was winging those haymaker.

The ref wouldn't have had a chance to stop the fight anyway because Vicious bullgoated Money.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            This is whats wrong with boxing take another fighters licsense away but the other can keep his for beating women WTF.
            What does beating women have to do with boxing? Does Money beat them in the squared ring?

Comment

If Ortiz could have kept his mouth shut, we wouldn't have this problem. Margarito got a license, don't see why Ortiz won't get one. Seems like a waste of time.

Comment

Comment

Oritz should of kept that **** to himself. I knew his comments would come back to bite him in the ass ! Do the crime pay the time

Comment

this is a joke, good thing i havent bought tickets yet, but now i gotta wait till jan 11th to do it to make sure, what a joke

Comment

im sure ill get some hate for this but whats the big deal? he tried, failed, then got KTFO a minute later and lost his title. i honestly dont see the big deal here, i think its an absolute joke that a comment like that would possibly stop Ortiz-Berto 2, the first fight was sikkkk.

Comment

Working...
                      X