Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Hands Leben 1-Year Suspension for Failed UFC 138 Drug Test

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC...rug-Test-37506

Sucks for Leben.

Sucks for him. At least he admitted to it and takes responsibility for his actions.

Cool to see Dana support him too though. Willing to help if Leben needs professional help.

Comment

Really makes me wonder now how much of his success is owed to the painkillers.

The guy is known for his punch resistance. Maybe the pain killers helped him take alot of those shots that didnt affect his equilibrium.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post

The guy is known for his punch resistance. Maybe the pain killers helped him take alot of those shots that didnt affect his equilibrium.
        he would have failed more tests earlier though if that was the case i'd think

Comment

I doubt very much that painkillers can prevent you from being ko'd or from your equilibrium getting shook.

This seems more like an addiction problem that he probably developed after taking painkillers for an injury.

Comment

Not really the case you will still get KTFO if punch in the head the right way it doesnt matter what you are on the biggest thing about taking things like Percs,Vicoden and Oxy it will make you even more dehydrated during the fight as well as gas sooner so wouldnt be much help during the fight im sure it helped when he was done as sad as it is im will to bet more then 50% of these guys are on somethng along those lines...

Comment

2nd time now and he was doing very well in the cage i hope he comes back the best leben

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
                Not really the case you will still get KTFO if punch in the head the right way it doesnt matter what you are on the biggest thing about taking things like Percs,Vicoden and Oxy it will make you even more dehydrated during the fight as well as gas sooner so wouldnt be much help during the fight im sure it helped when he was done as sad as it is im will to bet more then 50% of these guys are on somethng along those lines...
                Well thats what is making me suspicious. He always gasses halfway through fights. Sometimes as early as the end of the 1st rd. He's been knocked out a few times too but early. Never from being worn down. The norm for him has been to come forward after taking hard shots to the face that wouldnt affect equilibrium but would definitely make the normal fighter hesitate or think twice.

Comment

Well thats what is making me suspicious. He always gasses halfway through fights. Sometimes as early as the end of the 1st rd. He's been knocked out a few times too but early. Never from being worn down. The norm for him has been to come forward after taking hard shots to the face that wouldnt affect equilibrium but would definitely make the normal fighter hesitate or think twice.
                  I gotta give you credit you have a real hard on for Lebon huh. Dam no matter before the fight you kept putting this guy down during the fight and now after the fight your still on him. How about trying to talk about Munoz witch we can see your in love with witch is cool whatever but I cant remember the last time ive seen someone just keep kicking a guy when he is down other then all these dopes about Flyod and Pac fans... Im pretty sure I know where you stand on that no need to answer...

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
                    I gotta give you credit you have a real hard on for Lebon huh. Dam no matter before the fight you kept putting this guy down during the fight and now after the fight your still on him. How about trying to talk about Munoz witch we can see your in love with witch is cool whatever but I cant remember the last time ive seen someone just keep kicking a guy when he is down other then all these dopes about Flyod and Pac fans... Im pretty sure I know where you stand on that no need to answer...
                    I never put leben down before the fight. But just like the margarito handwrap issue it just makes too much sense now that details have emerged.

Comment

Working...
                    X