No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valuev: "Johnson is Nothing Special, Klitschko By KO"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Valuev: "Johnson is Nothing Special, Klitschko By KO"

The former WBA heavyweight champion Nikolay Valuev shared his opinion on the upcoming bout between the owner of the WBC belt Vitali Klitschko and Kevin Johnson. The American used to be Valuev's sparring-partner, that's why he knows Johnson well enough. [Click Here To Read More]

Johnson may be nothing special but who the **** is Valuev ha. His ass is nothing special either, lookin like a fool against old Holyfield and then Haye.

Comment

i want to see vitali vs valuev next! This fight has to happen!

Comment

vitali by points, mans out of breath when he enters the ring, haye will humilate him and his bro, like the afghans humiliated the soviets 20 years ago..

Comment

thats funny cause i could gurantee johnson would school valuev

Comment

Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
            thats funny cause i could gurantee johnson would school valuev
            I agree on that. Only thing I wanna see from Johnson is some heart. I really do hope he is coming to fight and believes he can win. And not even because I don't want to see Vitali win but I would like an even fight which there reallt hasn't been at all for the Klit brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by sultanisking View Post
              vitali by points, mans out of breath when he enters the ring, haye will humilate him and his bro, like the afghans humiliated the soviets 20 years ago..
              Vitli fights with open mouth for 10 years my friend.. and Afhgans didnt humiliate Soveits either!!
              Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 12-07-2009, 04:42 PM.

Comment

artur, my friend, i saw his last fight he was drained to the max half way thru and no afghans didnt humiliate the soviets.. just made them withdraw and lead them to collapse

Comment

Which fight did you see?

Who was Klitschko's opponent and which Klitschko are you talking about?

Comment

Vitaly by KO

Comment

Working...
                    X