Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'That's what his *ss gets' - Tim Bradley rips Manny Pacquiao and praises Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'That's what his *ss gets' - Tim Bradley rips Manny Pacquiao and praises Marquez

Sounds like something a guy who lost a wide decision to Pacquiao would say
    Last edited by thuggery; 02-27-2013, 05:08 AM.

Comment

tim has hit rock bottom

Comment

I don't like that it seems Tim has started talking **** to sell himself.

I guess I understand it, but I liked him before the Pacquiao fight. Didn't seem afraid to be the boring, humble guy.

At least he praised Marquez. Never enough of that.

Comment

I'd like to see Bradley face Marquez, that needs to happen. He already knows he needs to box Marquez.

Comment

Tim obviously doesn't need help putting holes in his boat, the guy is doing a great job sinking the ship all by himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post

I guess I understand it, but I liked him before the Pacquiao fight. Didn't seem afraid to be the boring, humble guy.

He talked **** before the Pac fight :

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                I'd like to see Bradley face Marquez, that needs to happen. He already knows he needs to box Marquez.

Bradley vs JMM is a compelling matchup imo, and the best thing is that it can happen easily if both guys want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  He talked **** before the Pac fight :

Never saw that.

That was some awkward trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post

Bradley does not really talk shhit,just calls it like he see's it..I have no problem with it tbh..

Comment

Working...
                    X