No announcement yet.

Andre Berto messing around with Floyd's chick? [New Interview]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
    Berto knocked off one of Floyd b1tches it might be true because Ray j stole of one Floyd b1tches
    LOL,maybe Ray J will be fight #50,and Nelly fight #51

Comment

mayweather could legit stop berto he could just come forward hes got some dog in him when he actually gets aggressive

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
        BT: Andre Berto coming for that throne.

BT: Daaaamn! Sounds like there's more than just a little personal situation between you two. There definitely won't be any respect if you get the fight.

Full explosive interview here, Berto says it's personal: http://www.fighthype.com/news/article20961.html
        Floyd Mayweather, from everything that's ever been portrayed of the man, has only ever even been sideways committed to less than a handful of women; Josie Harris, Shantell Jackson, and Melissa Brim.

Floyd's relationship with Harris, putting it lightly, isn't any good, his relationship with Ms Jackson was toxic that he threw her abortion X-rays on social media, and he seems to be on good cordial terms with Ms Brim.

Outside of Berto dicking down Brim, Floyd is likely to pay no nevermind to any of the actual other girls he's with.

Comment

Floyd can't satisfy women that little steroid D1CK can't perform

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
            You don't think he could? Berto is too stationary.
            Floyd doesn't have a work rate to do that. He'll make berto gas and embarrass him.

Comment

I thought this was all fake hype at first to an impending showdown in September but it just dawned on me that Floyd has always shown some interest in fighting Berto in interviews. I never understood it and just chalked it up to him thinking Berto would be an easy pay day or something

Comment

Nice try Andre, nobody wants to see this fight.

Comment

boyy got soto karass, guerrero problems...cmon floyd lol

Comment

Berto would need a 20 foot ladder to climb up to Mayweather's level as a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      Floyd doesn't have a work rate to do that. He'll make berto gas and embarrass him.
                      I think he would let his hands go and really push for a KO against Berto. Put on a show for his last fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X