Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook Took 6 Rounds To Stop D-Level Fighter - Worst Performance Of His Career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook Took 6 Rounds To Stop D-Level Fighter - Worst Performance Of His Career?

Unfortunate performance from Brook against a fighter most other top welterweights such as Khan, Mayweather, Pacquiao, would have stopped in probably 2 rounds or less. Brook took 6 rounds - is he on the decline now or was it just one of those terrible off-nights that can happen from time to time?

Lol Gavin probably takes Khan and Floyd the distance

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Lol Gavin probably takes Khan and Floyd the distance
      Lol this, those boys aren't finishers.

Comment

Algieri would have stopped him in 1

Comment

Khant stans feeling insecure after that piss poor performance. Brook demolishes Khan, he's smart to duck that fight.

Comment

I'm just glad Kell stopped Frankie, that POS didn't deserve that world title fight at all and I'm glad that what I tweeted the **** actually came to full fruition, maybe that is why he blocked me, the harsh truth I sent to him was too much to take.

Comment

Khan wud have disposed of him in 2 rounds

and he doesnt even hit hard as Brook

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Khan wud have disposed of him in 2 rounds

and he doesnt even hit hard as Brook
                DAMN!!!

That sig, lmfao!
                Chris face just completely rattled up from that uppercut, I'm going to have to watch the replay of the fight I wasn't aware the fight was happening on a Saturday midnight otherwise I would have stayed up for it.

Comment

Could have been worse. He could have gone life and death in his showcase fight, as opposed to dominating in a manner that he was expected to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm Peterson View Post
                    Could have been worse. He could have gone life and death in his showcase fight, as opposed to dominating in a manner that he was expected to do.
                    What's going on, Mr. Peterson?

Comment

Working...
                    X